2/8M ilvl 379 Mage LF guild.

Stormrage
Hi, I'm looking for a stable guild to progress on mythic with. My original guild disbanded about a month ago and since then i've joined 2 more guilds which have disbanded as well.

I have about 50 pulls on M Fetid, 40 pulls on M Zek'voz, and 60 pulls on M Vectis. I know all 3 upcoming fights like the back of my hand, the ONLY thing which as kept me from progression is an unstable guild environment.

Beyond progression, I'm an active player that communicates clearly in coms, involves himself in the guild community, and also has created friendships from the rubble of collapsed guilds. I'm loyal and once I'm in the guild, I can help with recruitment and ensuring we have the 20 we need to raid mythic on a consistent basis.

The only specifics I have are that I want to raid at least 6 hours a week (idm doing more), and the raid times need to be on a weekday anywhere from 8pm - 12pm est.

My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/drayneris#difficulty=4

My battle.net:
Avenger#1494
I'd love to chat with you.
Drayneris, I'd love to talk more. Moonglow is 4/8M and raids tues/thurs 8:30-11:30PM EST. We are a group that also enjoys pushing keys and running RBGs. We are actively looking for a mage. Please reach out to me if you are interested (Snacks#11715)
Hey Dray,

We have an immediate opening for a mage on our mythic roster. Here's our recruitment post that gives you a little bit of info about us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769658542#1

I added you on Battle.net. Hope to hear from you soon!
If your ok with Friday/Saturday 830 to 11pm EST or server time msg me Haz#11909
Immediate spot for mage
If you're still looking:

Raid times: 9 pm - 12 mn PST

(2/8M, 2% Zek) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769127199

GM: Raisina#1194

I'm also looking to get M+ Keymaster Achievements (all +15. There's a separate achieve for all +10s which shouldn't be hard to get) before end of season if you enjoy pushing keys. I'm healing and run with 1300 and 1200 DH and DK. I'm only 1200 at the moment and not pushing keys much until the guild gets a bigger roster.

Board#1489
<There Was Talk of Pie> (8/8N 8/8H Alliance guild on Stormrage) needs you for friendly, semi-hardcore, mythic progression. Raid times are Tue and Wed 9pm-12am realm time, which is Eastern Standard. If you can use Discord, are non-toxic, follow raid mechanics, and raid both days every week, we would like to hear from you!

Guild perks include a friendly, non-toxic raid experience; M+, food/flasks/repairs provided on raid nights; alts welcome! We also have a casual/alt raid on Sundays.

Contact us for more information:
Skysapphyre (guild master) btag: Skysapphire#1673
Belvora (raid leader) btag: Sego#1483
Aessina (heal officer) btag: SneakyBison#1869
Randsmash (DPS officer) btag: Rand#12991
Lore (recruitment officer) btag: Lore#1721
Hey there,

Would love to speak with you about possibly coming over to join us at <Pi>
We are a 8/8 H 2/8 M raiding guild. We raid Fri/Sat 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST with a optional heroic clear on Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me at Craze#1230 (Battle Tag) or Craze#0393 (discord)
Hey saw your post if your still looking hit me up!

A little about us:
We are currently looking for talented Melee DPS (Prefer Paladin, Rogue, or Monk) and Ranged DPS (Prefer Boomkin, Hunter, or Ele Shaman). We will consider all classes and players who apply.

Our raid nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, with a weekend optional Alt run

We are a progression minded raiding guild, that is fairly laid back, active, and friendly.

Applicants must be on US-Stormrage or willing to transfer to US-Stormrage.

To apply go to our Discord. The link is provided below and Fill out an application under the application channel, or message/send an in game mail to Griffster-Stormrage or Exactor-Stormrage.

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/AkSD6Xm
<Tired>
US-Stormrage

One of the few truly 6 hour a week 2 day a week mythic raiding guilds. We are looking for a few more players to strengthen our roster. Our focus is completing as much end-game content possible with a manageable 6/hr a week schedule.

Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday from 8PM-11PM EST

Most of us who have been playing this game since Vanilla/BC and can't quit playing. However we have gotten older, and more responsibilities have our game time suffering. If you are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic , mature environment to complete end-game content in a timely fashion then <Tired> is the place for you.

We are looking for individuals who can work together, leave their egos at the door and use their skills to better our guild. We are looking for members who can communicate, research, and prepare for raiding. We do not require alts.

Progress:
Uldir: 3/8M, 8/8H [Vectis 19%]

What we can offer you:
- Stable and very experienced leadership along with a positive raiding environment, free of drama and cliques.
- Mythic raids and Mythic plus dungeons.
- All raiders and officers are open to constructive criticism.
- An environment of not always having countless hours to play, but with the time we manage to have, compete with those who do.
- Raid day repairs, cauldrons for flask, vantus runes , and feasts.
- Additional games, many of us also play Hearthstone, Diablo, Counterstrike, League of Legends, Fortnite, Pubg, Heros of the Storm, etc.

What this guild is looking for:
- We're looking for somebody that has a friendly helping attitude.
- Someone that strives to be the best that they can be, is diligent about reviewing logs during and after raids to see where they can improve.
- Someone who's very passionate about raiding and who rarely misses or is late to raids.

Recruitment:

Mage
Warlock
WW
Frost DK
Tank

If you are interested in joining us, add Lightz#1210 battletag

Please fill out our application at..

https://www.tiredguild.com/
We're not going to disband!
[A]Stormrage<The Speakeasy Tavern>|2Day Raiding Schedules|Tues./Wed. 9PM-12AM EST|Mythic Progession Raiding Guild!

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a Mythic Progression raiding guild that also likes to have fun. We are recruiting raiders interested in pushing mythic content during BfA and selling content during nonprogression times. Raiders must be team players and understand there is times during progression that you might be on the bench in order to continue to progress. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
* Strong / approachable / attentive leadership
* A sense of community and direction.
* Communication
* Structure
* Fun

What we expect from our raiders:
* Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community (this is the most important one).
* Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. (guild bank is kept stocked so it's up to you to grab it.)
* Some kind of contribution to the Guild Bank. Gold, meats and mats to help with the cost of raiding.
* The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. That being said, we're have 2 raid teams and the following roles are open:

Death Knight (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)
Paladin (Retribution)
Warrior (Arms or Fury)

Any other questions, please contact via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498 or Nexttron#1669

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
Sent you a friend request on bnet. Lets chat.
<Hurtful> (4/8m) is looking for more for our raiding core. We both know this is copy pasta and we both know that's how this works. The link below is to our recruitment thread, if you like what you see hit the website up for an application or hit up one of our officers listed below via btag. Look forward to hearing from ya.

BTag: KrakenJack#1469 | Bearlinban#1995 | Amaterasu#1178 | Banshee#1130

Link to Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765866711
<Hurtful> (4/8m) is looking for more for our raiding core. We both know this is copy pasta and we both know that's how this works. The link below is to our recruitment thread, if you like what you see hit the website up for an application or hit up one of our officers listed below via btag. Look forward to hearing from ya.

BTag: KrakenJack#1469 | Bearlinban#1995 | Amaterasu#1178 | Banshee#1130

Link to Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765866711
Hey Drayneris!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

In Other News has been around since 2008. We were originally on Llane and named Intervention, but we transferred to Stormrage in June 2012, and have been here happily raiding every since!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: ranged - hunter, mage, or elemental shaman; and melee: monk, rogue, paladin, or death knight! However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time.
Our progression in Uldir is 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 3/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide feasts for food.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News, or add our discord https://discord.gg/T9eJ5V and message Zahliah or Muphrid!
Hi Drayneris, we are a friendly and tight knit group of people that are looking for a good fit for our mythic roster.

Guild Name: Medivh Cheats
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage
Contacts: Stuvrac - GM / Tyreus - Officer
Battle-Tag: Exodus#1983 Discord: Exodus#0632
Current Progression: 1/8M 8/8 Heroic Uldir [AotC]
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

<Medivh Cheats> is currently looking to fill a small gap in our mythic roster. We are competent and efficient players, and we pride ourselves in making progression while only raiding three hours a night twice a week. Our raiding composition is rounding out nicely!

Classes Desired:
Ranged: Need 3 - Shadow Priest or Boomkin preferred (healing OS a plus), Mage, Warlock, Hunter
Melee: Need 2 - Ret Paladin, Demon Hunter, Wind Walker.

We will consider all exceptional players. If your role / class is not listed and you would like to trial for a spot on the team, please consider applying. Please note, as we move toward securing a mythic roster spots are not guaranteed.

We are also accepting social members to hang out, chat, and run M+ and PVP. We do Normal/Heroic Uldir alt runs if the stresses and requirements of progression raiding isn't for you.

Check out our progress here:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Medivh+Cheats
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/400421/

Application
If you are interested in our guild, please apply here:
https://goo.gl/forms/NQ3E9Jzf1qs2qlKj2
If you have any questions, my Btag is Andraste#11475