Favorite Hunter Races

Hunter
10/31/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Alzebra
I thought at least one of hunters mentioned pandaren....

/sad

There there, let Claypool fix this.
I will always love Goblins. I even regret engaging Goblins in WPvP.
Maghar Orcs are a good hunter race. Increased mount speed and pet health.

Plus we get cooler hair styles than our mountain-dew-addicted cousins LOL. ;)
NE. II switched from human back to NE agaiin. I switch from time to time. I love Shadow meld.
orc or goblin. dwarf allie.
Night elf before they ruined them and Dwarves
also i dig taurens in general.
DRAENEI
The healing is crazy in raids I don't even need a healer. Gift of the naaru adds another tool to the shed.

The Shed
-exhilaration
-spirit mend
-potion
-lock rock
-shield/feign death azerite abilities
*gift of the naaru*
-turtle
10/30/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Trollinhobos
10/30/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Hargruo
Orc, Troll, Dwarf, Night elfs, and Tauren.

Strange that you listed the worst races for hunters.
Gnomes are the only true hunters.
My mistake, Gnomes are indeed superior.
Upright Orcs
Night elf. The Shadowmeld has come in handy more than a few times.
<----------mag'har of course.
Ever since Undead Hunters were an option in Cata, I had to make the switch. I'm a diehard fan of this race, ever since WC3.
10/31/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Síd
DARK IRON!! Because of indoor racial "move 4% faster". With a cunning pet, we look like mario racing to the flag when the timer drops below a minute. Or...maybe it's just that our legs are so small in which case, i understand the gnome thing.

Okay, so how's this. We are practically the most mobile race in the game. Mage portals have no cooldown so I'll give ya that but hearthstone is saved to Dalaran (Portal city ;) and mole machine will take you all over the world. Add engineering and you have worm holes to boot (but most of that isn't racial specific. Just the mole machine).

Also this: "A night elf laughed at me for living inside a volcano. Well at least I don't have to worry about my mountain burning now do I! What... too soon?

This guy gets it
Darlings, nothing is as sexy as a VE BM... enough said!
11/04/2018 05:05 PMPosted by Vikia

that's what feign death is for, So not a reason to choose NE over VE, besides VE is soooo much sexy ..... NEXT!
11/04/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Angrypizza
10/31/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Síd
DARK IRON!! Because of indoor racial "move 4% faster". With a cunning pet, we look like mario racing to the flag when the timer drops below a minute. Or...maybe it's just that our legs are so small in which case, i understand the gnome thing.

Okay, so how's this. We are practically the most mobile race in the game. Mage portals have no cooldown so I'll give ya that but hearthstone is saved to Dalaran (Portal city ;) and mole machine will take you all over the world. Add engineering and you have worm holes to boot (but most of that isn't racial specific. Just the mole machine).

Also this: "A night elf laughed at me for living inside a volcano. Well at least I don't have to worry about my mountain burning now do I! What... too soon?

This guy gets it

No, no he doesn't because we have Trailblazer which is much faster at 30%
My Dark Iron I just decided to reroll into. I love this guy so far.
For Alliance:

Void Elves
Dark Iron Dwarves (For maximum coolness, go T19 M Shaman lookalike with Core Hounds)
Night Elves

For Horde:

Tauren
HM Tauren
Blood Elves
Nightborne.
11/04/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Kathyna
11/04/2018 05:05 PMPosted by Vikia

that's what feign death is for, So not a reason to choose NE over VE, besides VE is soooo much sexy ..... NEXT!
Shodowmeld is not as resistant as FD though. Use them together and it comes in even more handy.

Also, and one planning on playing Alliance Hunters in Classic, Dwarfs had more Gun Weapon Skill, Night Elves had the highest Agility in the game, plus what I said earlier about seeing over your pet, that came from having a 19 twink for Warsong Gulch. I had a hard time seeing over my pet in the tunnels.
Should be Panda for twice the buff we get from food.