375 ret/pally LF aust/nz raid guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
375 ret pally looking for aust/nz guild for mythic raiding currently on zuljin but times no longer work for me ,im currently 2/8 mythic ,long time raider have logs if needed would prefer horde but will change to ally if needed
add me for a chat we are 2/8M on horde barth @ Switchblade#1360
sent you bnet invite if for some reason you don't receive it add me Whoflung#1699
<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Aman'thul server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Would love a warlock and dps DK if there are any out there

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 7/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Hey mate.

We are 2/8M 8/8H looking for a DPS. Raid nights Wed/Sun 8-11pm, and Monday for farm content or Alts.

Keen to have a chat to ya. Cheers!
Huriken#1357
10/31/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Falion
Hey mate.

We are 2/8M 8/8H looking for a DPS. Raid nights Wed/Sun 8-11pm, and Monday for farm content or Alts.

Keen to have a chat to ya. Cheers!
Huriken#1357
sent you a bnett invite ..
H <The Last Hope> Barthilas 8/8H 2/8M are looking for dedicated players of all skill levels to bolster our mythic core.

Currently searching for Tank/Heals/Dps

We raid Wed/Thu 8-11pm server time with a alt raid night Monday.

Add me to bnet so we can chat Syner#11257
Hey mate, can see there is a lot of chat above, but if you are still looking for a home we are specifically recruiting a ret paladin for our mythic team.

8:30pm-10:30pm ST wed/thurs on barth - horde.

Running M+ often and pretty open community. We are 2/8M and 8/8H with zekvoz hopefully being downed next reset.

Take a look at our add and let me know what you think!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096597

Schnoz#11443
SpookyMan#11153
<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Currently 8/8 N 6/8H Uldir

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm
Friday: 7:30- 10:30pm (optional)
Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#1132
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. Heroic on Sundays. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)