Guardian Druid DPS

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Any suggestion on how to do better DPS on Guardian Druid. They do extremely far less damage then any other tank spec.
It’s getting buffed next patch. Even with that we’ll still probably be the lowest dps tank. There’s also very little druids can do to up there dps.

Having said all this, your best bet is to ask in the Druid channel.
Stack Versatility>Mastery

PvP Trinket: Vers - Agi increase on-use (2 min CD)
Harlan's Loaded Dice

(Dead-Eye Spyglass is another decent option)

This is what I'm using atm and my damage definitely isn't bad, but it could use the buff for sure. There are ways to make it work for now for people who aren't just lazy and would prefer to cry about it.

Hope this helps OP
Wait until 8.1
10/31/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Kayéd
Wait until 8.1

Sadly, that will not get Guardian DPS anywhere close to where it needs to be.
you are a guardian druid aka you are a tank you take damage aka you are Not a dps Not ment for damage you sire are playing tank all wrong
10/31/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Gankles
you are a guardian druid aka you are a tank you take damage aka you are Not a dps Not ment for damage you sire are playing tank all wrong

I am talking about getting Guardian damage up to what other tanks can do. Guardian DPS is far lower then other tanks.
10/31/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Exdragon
10/31/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Kayéd
Wait until 8.1

Sadly, that will not get Guardian DPS anywhere close to where it needs to be.

TBH I don't think they want Guardian to be in the higher ranking when it comes to tank dps. If they did, something would've been done in Legion, but they were consistently in the lower end.
I am doubtful that guardian druids will be quite viable for rest of the expansion :(
10/31/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Exdragon
Any suggestion on how to do better DPS on Guardian Druid. They do extremely far less damage then any other tank spec.

Reroll