New Warcraft III - Are you also getting it?

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 14 Next
11/02/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Xanlorash
Hey guys,

Seeing as a new version of Warcraft III was announced today, I'm curious as to how many of you folks are looking to pre-purchase it or buy it when it launches in 2019.

For me, I'm def getting it as I was a fan of the previous Warcraft III expansions. Those being Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne.

Also, The mount you can get for getting this gem looks pretty cool as well. :-)

Anyone else getting this?

Xanlorash [The Insane]

After being unceremoniously knocked out of playing WoW because of the game client's fullscreen and UI changes, no. Until we get that back so players like myself can enjoy the game again, not shelling out one penny more since there is a high degree of likelihood that the same fate will befall the upcoming game clients.

It's a bit hard to get enthused about something when the company making those shinies appears on all fronts to no longer care about you as a player.
Yes, I will buy it. WC3 was one of my favorite games. I just hope it's "all" of warcraft three, not just Reign of Chaos.
Short answer? Yes.

Long answer? Hell yes.
I'll be getting this gladly. I really would love to see an obtainable version of Arthur hammer in WOW. That is pretry much the iconic pally hammer there.

Didn't get the chance to play this when it was new, so this sounds pretty fun.
11/02/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Düne
Yes, I will buy it. WC3 was one of my favorite games. I just hope it's "all" of warcraft three, not just Reign of Chaos.

I mean, of course they're going to milk it for every cent they possibly can by releasing them separately. Look at Starcraft 2.
11/02/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Amine
Nope. After the Diablo announcement why the heck would I want to get involved in another one of their games. They clearly don't have a clue what they are doing.

This, I have the game, I'm not paying for another version of it.
Yep! WC3 is a fave of mine, and to see it reworked with new models and cinematics is awesome.

The mount is just a cherry on top :3c
Nothing wrong with updating and re-releasing old games. Certainly works for Square-enix.
I think I just might. I used to love RTS games but for some reason I never played any of the Warcraft series.

With the remastered graphics making it bearable, I could have a lot of fun with this.

sigh

Time to pick some more flowers for tokens then.
If they changed Anub'arak's voice to the HotS version, I'm gonna eat someone's pet.
No because for some reason, I've just about had it with rehashed, reskinned and recycled content. I can't put my finger on why exactly though... Hmmmmm.

I know I'm behind the times, but I just got God of War and a PS4 yesterday.

MAN LET ME TELL YOU, NOW THAT IS A GAME!

I'm in love with it. Simply incredible. The artwork alone... You thought BFA's theme looked cool? Lol. Check out the world serpent, or that dead colossal frost giant.

Enemy design (I know they're jerks, but I could fight Dark Elves all day lol), not to mention customizing Kratos' skill trees, actually fun and interesting puzzles, the fast paced & fluid combat, how Kratos isn't some Nancy plot armored "hero", the music, the story, I actually like my kid and feel for both Kratos and his son (that's how you write a story Blizz), the very first "serious" fight against Baldur - Jesus that was just insane lol... Sometimes I physically FEEL how old Kratos is supposed to be.

Absolutely fantastic no regrets 10/10 would wear my first wife's ashes and Spartan Rage TF out again np.

"Boy, we go where we please."

I nerdgasm'd, not even gonna try and lie.

The "stories" he tells his son in the boat... Lmfao. Top notch writing right there.
Absolutely yes. I spent YEARS of my life playing Warcraft 3. I loved the campaigns, I enjoyed playing the multiplayer, and I had a BLAST playing so many amazing custom games online.

If they legitimately improved upon the WC3 Map Editor, then we're in for an amazing time.
Yeah for sure. Looks sick.
im gonna get it, looks great
I don't like RTS games much. I used to play C&C when I was younger, but I could never get in to WC or SC games until WoW.
I'm going to get the Warcraft 3 Reforged Edition. I love Warcraft 3 ever since when I was a kid. Plus its the only game where I can play/control playable High Elves than the rejection of no playable Quel'dorei High Elves within World of Warcraft.

Plus its a much better True Warcraft Game than BFA.
Only if I have money and time. But yes.
11/02/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Annastasi
yes, but I'll just consider it a very expensive mount
Same if the mount catapult works as well as they hinted I may buy it.
Maybe. But to be honest, I'm about Blizz'd out.
I'm not. I didn't like WoW when it was "Vanilla" either. lol I don't care for the classic element.

I created an account way back then but didn't like the game. Didn't come back until the end of WotLK. Fell totally in love with the game and been here ever since.

I have no interest in Warcraft III. I'm also not playing the demo. Just doesn't appeal to me at all.

I'm not against it, I think it's great for those who want it and enjoy it. Just isn't me though.