No Kul'tirans or Zandalari til late Febuary

General Discussion
Who else is angry at Blizzard for doing this
I am kinda sad =(
My interest in them is gone so I don't care when they get released.
11/02/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Hrødric
I am kinda sad =(

I'm not angry but I am sad.

I need to level one from scratch so y'know, I GOTTA wait on at least one. I can race-change two though, so I can level those at least.
no interest in either, but they were announced (at least zandalari were) way back in legion, so waiting so long does seem really weird.
I'd say mid to late March.
8.1 releases 12/11
8.1 raid early 2019
8.1.5 is when the Zandalari / Kul-Tirans will be released.
And flying not til 8.3....yeah so probably after Classic gets released. Look Blizz my tokens I bought in wod actually run out soon so if you want me to stay subbed you have to give me a reason to be.

So far this expansion has been so bad my literal guild let their subs lapse after 1 week in mythic when I had to work.
I'm not. I have to still get my reps that they'll need up.
Why are you surprised? Of course they roll out content patches slowly.

It's November. February is only 12 weeks away. That's really not that long, honest.

Be glad you have the time now to decide, knowing what classes are available, whether you want to unlock them, and time to make sure you meet the requirements to grab them when they are live.

People really will complain about anything.
It's entirely to long for no reason at all. So after we destroy Zandalar they realize they want to join the horde? Not after we ended all those threats and killed G'Huun?

Waiting is just pointless.
11/02/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Tymberlea

It's November. February is only 12 weeks away. That's really not that long, honest.

Be glad you have the time now to decide, knowing what classes are available, whether you want to unlock them, and time to make sure you meet the requirements to grab them when they are live.

If they'll give me a free race change then it wouldn't be too bad. but to make my druid a Zandalari, I gotta spend 260k or 25 bucks.
World of waitcraft

Timegate for Azeroth
Bit miffed.
Whoa, I was under the impression they were coming with 8.1, we got to wait for February to play the Primary races in the expansion? Wow, thats kind of sad.
Welp. WoD took me til the second patch to unsub. Legion I unsubbed roughly middle of patch 1. Unsubbing now, before we even hit .1. Congrats Blizz! Horrid story. Revolving Warchief Chair. No new Allied Race announcement. And then the race I bought the expac for can't be played til 6 months after expac release?
Gotta love how they're once again delaying the release of one of the things they sold the expansion on.
11/02/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Tymberlea

12 additional weeks on top of all the time we've waited already. Zandalari trolls were part of the hype for release. They were a huge part of the advertisement as an allied race. Having to wait as long as we have plus another 12 weeks is kinda messed up
11/02/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Dvis
I'd say mid to late March.
8.1 releases 12/11
8.1 raid early 2019
8.1.5 is when the Zandalari / Kul-Tirans will be released.

Wait, I thought 12/11 was going to be 8.1.5?

Must've read that wrong... Really thought we were getting them sooner....
They're not releasing them with 8.1?
I'm a bit upset, but at least we won't have to grind a new reputation for them.