Vanquished Tendril of G'huun Viability

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Hey guys I just got said trinket (370) with a gem slot and I was wondering how it stacks up against other dps trinkets. From the small amount of research Ive done and asking the great sage (trade chat) the general opinion is that it is worse than most of its 355 counterparts. I used it to replace a 355 Frenetic Corpuscle. I mostly tank but like having dps trinkets since I dont raid much and mostly mythic + where the tank damage matters quite a bit.

Is there any reason to use this thing or should I take a short trip to the scrapper?
kill it
11/04/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Baunch
Hey guys I just got said trinket (370) with a gem slot and I was wondering how it stacks up against other dps trinkets. From the small amount of research Ive done and asking the great sage (trade chat) the general opinion is that it is worse than most of its 355 counterparts. I used it to replace a 355 Frenetic Corpuscle. I mostly tank but like having dps trinkets since I dont raid much and mostly mythic + where the tank damage matters quite a bit.

Is there any reason to use this thing or should I take a short trip to the scrapper?

If you benefit significantly from Versatility, it's a fine trinket to have. But there are better ones out there. Check Bloodmallet's website for the trinket sims for each class and spec.