Big credit to Samiyam and Trill

Arenas
11/04/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Dblocsux
There are 1100 players buying Glad that got less carried than Cdew at blizzcon, my goodness.

Well played to all

Also, the tank trinkets did a runner up job of carrying him as well.

As someone who has nearly 400 games played and is hardstuck 1700 rating, and has been a rival for nearly 5 years....you sir, have absolutely no idea what you're talking about if you think Cdew got carried.
11/04/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Efx
11/04/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Dblocsux

Do you not see a difference between a kickable cast of MD (with big mana cost) vs a melle using a global? Consider it now in my argument...
It also removes Cyclone and everything else in its radius, dispelling multiple dots and CCs at once.

It only dispells stuff that's normally dispellable. So no, it doesn't remove cyclone. It doesn't remove any rogue bleeds, poisons, or blind either. Doesn't even work on Hex.

Against RPS it pretty much only dispells fear, silence, VT, and SW:P. Removing VT still fears the DH too BTW.
Orange vs GSC, What a match from both teams. It wasn't the same boring crap EU brought with Turbo teams.

Orange really picked up there game from the last time they went against GSC.

Orange were on top of countering GSC burst windows every single moment, from reverse magic to preemptively casting earthen etc. Sam did a excellent job with cyclones during those burst moments. If it weren't for Sam's cyclones, the GSC would of taken a few wins for sure.

GSC executed everything well, EXCEPT they tried to get on CDEW or Trill when they should have stayed on Sam on every execute attempt.
11/04/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Efx
11/04/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Dblocsux
There are 1100 players buying Glad that got less carried than Cdew at blizzcon, my goodness.

Well played to all

Also, the tank trinkets did a runner up job of carrying him as well.
Most of them ran tank trinkets.

You must have missed the pre earthen, the pre Astral shifts, the pre ghostwolf he did on almost every swap. But yeah, hard carried.

Go see a doctor, too much salt isn't good for your blood pressure.

Also, imagine how 1 sided it could have been without reverse magic. Wizk had MD for CCs, why cry about that? Doesn't help your argument though, so of course you'd leave it out.
nah more salt
https://liquipedia.net/worldofwarcraft/CDew

Chuck's been winning tournaments for 8 years my dude, with different partners and different comps, no one is carrying the Dew.
It was an amazing tourney and the final was one of the best in a long time. Even though it was a 4-0 win, Method could've lost any of them.

I actually want to go back and watch that match again. Those guys played at an absolute high level any other team would've lost to either one of Method or GSU.

Its a shame the prize money was so low. They deserve more.
11/04/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Dblocsux
11/04/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Chorong

Lol everyone was using the tank trinkets, were you even watching the games?

True, mostly its just being able to get reverse magic'ed out of every tough situation I feel like really reduces the skill required by the healer. I think that skill gets made up for by the dps. Do you disagree? The overwhelming utility from the two dps (mostly DH) really makes life easy on him as the healer in that comp.

In other words can you think of an easier comp to play healer in other than with a Boomy/DH??

So they played a strong comp? If it's so good why didn't method black or gosu crew mirror them and kick their asses. Silly post from a salty player. Cheers.
11/04/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Glowrss
<span class="truncated">...</span>It also removes Cyclone and everything else in its radius, dispelling multiple dots and CCs at once.

It only dispells stuff that's normally dispellable. So no, it doesn't remove cyclone. It doesn't remove any rogue bleeds, poisons, or blind either. Doesn't even work on Hex.

Against RPS it pretty much only dispells fear, silence, VT, and SW:P. Removing VT still fears the DH too BTW.
Look at what I posted and what I quoted, I wasn't talking about Reverse Magic.

MD removes Cyclones and dots, like I said. It's pretty obvious it moves magic effects, curses aren't magic effects and neither are bleeds.

I wasn't talking about reverse.
MO get trashed pre blizzcon without cdew, take first place when he returns...

Carried.... Yeah...
One of the most obnoxious and idiotic posts I have seen in awhile. This type of ignorance I have only encountered on the WOW Classic forums.
11/04/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Fox
1700 in 3's with 365 games played btw.
Hes wearing that rival title proud.
11/05/2018 09:21 AMPosted by Shinitakunai
11/04/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Fox
1700 in 3's with 365 games played btw.
Hes wearing that rival title proud.
yeahhh I think that one's from 2's too lol.