21 days since character glitched

Customer Support
During a realm transfer and still no fix and my character is still unplayable.

This is not a post seeking customer support or to try and get my issue resolved quicker. It has been “escalated” to (what I feel is) some imaginary being to get it fixed.

This post is just to let blizzard know how disappointing it is that an issue is taking more than 3 weeks to resolve and the only information I can get is “please be MORE patient”.

I figured the customer service forum is the best place to post this to let the team know I do not feel like a valued customer at all and it feels like me issues are just being swept aside with no urgency to resolve it.

Oh well 5 days left on my subscription and I wont be renewing it since the character is unplayable anyway.

Thanks for the fun while it lasted
Unfortunately, this isn't how you provide that sort of feedback. If your ticket has not yet been marked resolved, then once it is you get the option to submit feedback via a survey.

The Customer Support forums are for players to help other players and is moderated by Support Forum Agents.

Best of luck in your future gaming.
11/05/2018 04:55 AMPosted by TrinitBB0219
I figured the customer service forum is the best place to post this to let the team know I do not feel like a valued customer at all and it feels like me issues are just being swept aside with no urgency to resolve it.

I am sorry if you have that impression, Trinitas, but I can assure you that certainly is not the case. It doesn't happen often, but now and then we encounter a situation that simply takes some time to resolve. This, unfortunately, seems to be one of them.

While I don't have an ETA, we do hope to have the issue resolved for you as soon as we can.
11/05/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Vrakthris
While I don't have an ETA, we do hope to have the issue resolved for you as soon as we can.

That response was assuring the first week of hearing it.
Then it went on to being a glimmer of hope in week 2.
Now in week 3 and the issue still ongoing it just becomes frustrating.
I understand you're just doing your job and its frustrating that I have nowhere to direct my anger / frustration to.

Either way theres 4 days till my sub expires then the frustration and anger will probably fade as I move on to some other game and forgot about the character that will forever be stuck in limbo on the WoW servers somewhere
What are the odds of getting a full refund on BFA since this glitch has made the game LITERALLY unplayable on this character and my sub runs out in 2 days and there is no point in renewing my sub. Would billing consider refunding me the amount I paid for BFA?
11/07/2018 06:45 AMPosted by TrinitBB0219
What are the odds of getting a full refund on BFA since this glitch has made the game LITERALLY unplayable on this character and my sub runs out in 2 days and there is no point in renewing my sub. Would billing consider refunding me the amount I paid for BFA?

You'd have to ask Billing. They're the only ones who can answer that.

You can open a ticket here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/1143/1146/channels

Live Chat will be open in just over 10 mins, I'd recommend going that route.
I just double-checked that yours is included in a batch that has been sent to techs.

It takes awhile, this shouldn't impact any of your other characters, just that one.

We might be able to work with your time once this is resolved, but doubtful a BFA refund would be approved.

I wish we could do more, but this one is out of our direct control at this point, it has to be tended to at a much deeper level by a tech.
11/07/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Orlyia
I just double-checked that yours is included in a batch that has been sent to techs.

Wow that is the most information I have gotten in weeks! That is certainly more helpful then the generic “yea its been sent up just wait”

At least knowing its in a batch and not an individual escalation gives some hope that the issue will be looked at.
Cos Ive been sitting here thinking “theres no way an escalated ticket is taking this long to get fixed. I bet nobody is even looking into it”
11/07/2018 02:37 PMPosted by TrinitBB0219
11/07/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Orlyia

Wow that is the most information I have gotten in weeks! That is certainly more helpful then the generic “yea its been sent up just wait”

At least knowing its in a batch and not an individual escalation gives some hope that the issue will be looked at.
Cos Ive been sitting here thinking “theres no way an escalated ticket is taking this long to get fixed. I bet nobody is even looking into it”

Yet you were told that it was escalated and would be looked into weeks ago when you first posted and proceeded to attack others that told you that. You even attacked the Blue that told you the same thing.
11/07/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Mourningg
You even attacked the Blue that told you the same thing.

I'm also fairly certain it was Orlyia then as it was Orlyia quoted now.
11/07/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Mourningg
Yet you were told that it was escalated and would be looked into weeks ago when you first posted and proceeded to attack others that told you that. You even attacked the Blue that told you the same thing

Are you dense? Being told its been escalated without any other information is a lot different then being told that its been included in a batch.

1 escalated ticket vs a batch of problems that has been escalated.

When I am under the impression that my 1 ticket has been escalated for 2 weeks and there is no fix it just makes the customer feel that the developer / tech team is highly incompetant.

When you finally understand that the issue was submitted as a batch it is clearer as to why it is taking longer to fix.

TLDR: 1 ticket 1 problem that a tech guy has looked into but cant solve in 2 weeks - highly incompetant

1 batch of issues that needs to be looked at - understandable that its taking a longer time

If you still dont understand the difference please stop posting in my thread that you:

1) have no business in
2) Provide no valuable input
11/07/2018 03:53 PMPosted by TrinitBB0219
If you still dont understand the difference please stop posting in my thread that you:

1) have no business in
2) Provide no valuable input

I'm going to head this off before it becomes a thing...

Any player with an account in good standing may post in this forum, including this thread provided that they adhere to the Code of Conduct. You may not appreciate their posts, Trinitas, but that doesn't negate their right to post.

Hopefully you have the information you were looking for. Good luck, Trinitas.
Little bit of an update.

Trinitas, if you are still around it looks like they may have found a resolution for your issue and it should have deployed today. Please check your character if you could.

Also, they should be applying some game time compensation due to this issue, please keep a look out for that. If it has not been applied within the day, submit a ticket to have your account checked.
That is great news! Im at work at the moment but ill have a look when I get home
Has the patch been applied yet? Just checked. Character still locked
11/13/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Trinitas
Has the patch been applied yet? Just checked. Character still locked

It has. It is possible that it did not fix your particular issue. Sorry, Trinitas, I saw an update on character service issues and I mistakenly thought it applied to your issue.

We still have a ticket open, so hopefully they will have the same kind of success to fix your issue soon.
Ahh shame :(

Had my hopes up for a second. Oh well back to lvling my new main