Too fast to be real

Battlegrounds
I will attach a screenshot. It will show timestamps on my chat log as well as my combat log, also showing my deserter debuff. It seems I was removed from a BG less than 40 seconds after doing damage. I had a res timer. Is this common? Is this a bug? Am I in the right forum?

https://imgur.com/a/BJVkDb8
You were likely reported as AFK by enough people to have you removed. It doesn't matter if you are actively in combat, if you get enough reports you are gone.

It's pretty much the BG version of a vote-kick.
hah. GG. Maybe Blizzard should implement some sort of Random BG on... oh, I don't know.... mobile phones.
you don't deserve that name
You said you had a res timer. Did you perhaps res and not move for 20 seconds after res?
IDK what happened in your game, but i've been in games w/ premades large enough to vote kick anyone that doesn't go along w/ their plan.

I had an AV just a week or so ago where we had a ~25ish man multiboxer who was vote kicking anyone that didn't sit in the alliance base while he went off killing everyone. it's kind of BS that this system is in place as I've rarely seen it used correctly.
11/05/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Apathetic
hah. GG. Maybe Blizzard should implement some sort of Random BG on... oh, I don't know.... mobile phones.

Wow. How edgy you are with that joke. A meme hating on a game you, nor any of those complaining about it have played,really shows the type of customer you are.
11/05/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Jugajr
You said you had a res timer. Did you perhaps res and not move for 20 seconds after res?

A run back to the action has to happen, they werent attacking where I was ressing

Someone would be a certain four letter word to report AFK for not moving for 20 seconds.
11/05/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Apathetic
11/05/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Jugajr

A run back to the action has to happen, they werent attacking where I was ressing

Someone would be a certain four letter word to report AFK for not moving for 20 seconds.
No I mean say you are ressing and run to the other room quick, if you res and don’t move from that spot the game auto boots you thinking you’re afk. Idk exactly how long it is, but it’s not long at all.
To be fair people are buttheads
11/05/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Lafs
To be fair people are buttheads

Part of PvP sadly
11/05/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Jugajr
11/05/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Apathetic

No I mean say you are ressing and run to the other room quick, if you res and don’t move from that spot the game auto boots you thinking you’re afk. Idk exactly how long it is, but it’s not long at all.

This. It’s really quick. I went to the kitchen, ice in the glass, fill the cup, come back and I’m out.
11/05/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Iggzy
11/05/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Apathetic

Wow. How edgy you are with that joke. A meme hating on a game you, nor any of those complaining about it have played,really shows the type of customer you are.

Wow, how out of touch you are with the sentiment behind the comment.

People were unhappy about it because of what it was. They have been waiting for new diablo content for the pc for years, and the first time they hear or see anything to indicate that the game is not dead it is to find out that it's for a console they have no interest in ever playing diablo on.

People play mobile games as a way to kill 5-10 minutes. To do something solo while you're on your break at work or in between classes. They don't play mobile games to get totally immersed for hours like we do with diablo. People who play mobile games wouldn't be playing diablo in the first place, and people who play diablo wouldn't play it on a phone.

Not to mention, the fact that the people who have played it exclusively on the pc since it's been a game, just got entirely shut out of playing the only new content to the game in how many years now?

Immortal wasn't announced as being available for mobile AND Pc/Console, it was a mobile exclusive, so it immediately excluded everyone that's played it before. Read the comments on the youtube presentation video (the ones not being deleted anyway) there's 8k likes and 440k+ dislikes. The entire diablo playerbase was just alientated with the game in one presentation panel. That was a gross oversight from the Diablo team, they had to have known it was a bad idea. And if they didn't, ... well.. there's bigger problems then. But turning it around and blaming the player base for being upset that they made a mistake just threw gasoline on the fire.
Hmm, I haven't been (presumably) vote-kicked since the end of Legion when too many alliance dufuses in AV started reporting AFK the people who were trying to win the game for them by guarding bunkers and mines. /sadtimes

I wonder if it is now more of a problem in smaller BGs thanks to baddie premades.
11/05/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Skadimundr
how out of touch you are with the sentiment behind the comment.

People were unhappy about it because of what it was. They have been waiting for new diablo content for the pc for years, and the first time they hear or see anything to indicate that the game is not dead it is to find out that it's for a console they have no interest in ever playing diablo on.

I don't think I'm out of touch with that entitlement to be mad that there is a game in the universe not made for PC. Its not a replacement to Diablo 4. Its a separate game.

Not to mention, the fact that the people who have played it exclusively on the pc since it's been a game, just got entirely shut out of playing the only new content to the game in how many years now

How did they get shut out again? By there being a new mobile Diablo game for the mobile phone?

Immortal wasn't announced as being available for mobile AND Pc/Console, it was a mobile exclusive, so it immediately excluded everyone that's played it before.

You're right, because none of them have mobile devices. And all the past Diablo games connected the experience of what you did in the last one to the next one like Mass Effect if you played it only on PC.....oh wait. They didn't. And all those PC players can play on mobile too. NO ONE IS EXCLUDED.

Read the comments on the youtube presentation video (the ones not being deleted anyway) there's 8k likes and 440k+ dislikes. The entire diablo playerbase was just alientated

I've read them. They're PC elitists who feel cheated by a new title in the Diablo universe not being for PC. And they're circle jerking it and brigading it, including many calling for fake accounts to be made to further try to bury it. No wonder Blizzard has to delete the comments.

You'd think Blizzard deleted Diablo from their servers and called you idiots for buying it. Instead they gave you a new Diablo game and you all attacked it as they hating and cheating you because they didn't announce the specific singular thing you wanted.