Lf addon to whisper when someone dies with personals available

General Discussion
LF Addon to whisper someone when the die with personals available, or in raid if I'm feeling passive aggressive. Anyone know of an addon like that? I know I can keep track of them, but it doing it auto is less work for me since I already track and call raid cds.
Why would you want to whisper dead people?
11/06/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Vendall

So they know hes strokin it while hes raidin. The addon will just allow him to not have to stop.

Pressure makes diamonds. :)
He's one of those people who whisper you for your loot before you even have a chance to look at it.
11/06/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Vyline
He's one of those people who whisper you for your loot before you even have a chance to look at it.

Nah. Just a friendly reminder that they could of likely avoided death by pressing a button.

Also the one who blames the healer for not healing him as they stand in all the avoidable AoE damage lol
Could genuinely be a helpful addon if worded correctly. Some people definitely don't have all their abilities on their actions bars, or even use them when they should.
Some ppl prefer figuring stuff on their own op :)
So how does that help when I disengage off a platform?
11/06/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Yorc
So how does that help when I disengage off a platform?

Don't disengage off of a platform next time? /snark

@OP Usually, I'm able to tell what got me killed in a fight, not sure that someone telling me what got me killed is helpful unless I couldn't tell what was going on at the time. So I am still skeptical of your motives.
Personals don’t always save lives. Majority of the time if you die it’s because the amount of damage you’re taking won’t allow healers to top you off
control freak wants more control
Wrong place to discuss that, most of them are casuals players.
I want an addon that quotes Bwonsamdi every time your character dies.
11/06/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Daliandii

Pressure makes diamonds. :)

But what if you died due to a mechanic you did not receive heals from? Then what?

Oh to be a jerk. Got ya. Just wanted to make sure we ere clear on that point. Makes much more sense now.
"I'm ready to tell you my secret now."

"Yea, well what is it?"

"I whisper dead people."

>:/
If you don't mind getting squelched.
11/06/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Daliandii

Nah. Just a friendly reminder that they could of likely avoided death by pressing a button.
Friendly reminder that you could have likely avoided looking uneducated if you had used proper English.