PVP cap reward 370 ilvl weapon

Arenas
Hi,
this week the pvp cap is a 1h 370 weapon. Im assuming that i can choose a 2h like at the start of the season (when it was 355), right?
Does this mean that the pvp cap rewards have recycled but at 370 ilvl now instead of 355?
It appears that way but blizzard hasn’t stated anything about it officially. I’m just happy I was able to select a !@#$ing offhand finally jeez.
Im hoping a blue can see this and respond. Would be nice to know :)
you’ll know next week
11/07/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Stevas
Im hoping a blue can see this and respond. Would be nice to know :)

we dont need a blue poster to redescribe what we already know

yes, everything has reset. yes, everything is a higher ilvl.
11/07/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Qwanda
It appears that way but blizzard hasn’t stated anything about it officially. I’m just happy I was able to select a !@#$ing offhand finally jeez.

This

I've been using a 345 shield since week 2 of launch, finally got an upgrade. As for it cycling back through, it could be the case, we'll know for sure next Tuesday. Although we still haven't seen a ring if i'm remembering it correctly. So it may just be moving into the 370ilvl and this was our opportunity to get a off hand whether it's a sword, shield, or maybe an upgraded sword/second fury wep for most.
I dont remember getting bracers either. Thats the only thing im missing for completing the gladiator set
11/07/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Stevas
I dont remember getting bracers either. Thats the only thing im missing for completing the gladiator set

well at least you dont have to worry about accidentally buying them
blizzard hasn’t stated anything about it officially

they said many months ago that gear ilvl from cap would incrementally increase over the course of the season as to remain competitive with pve gear

no i don't have a link for you

just going to have to trust me
Nothing is transparent, nothing can be searched, nothing is stated officially unless its a sticky in this forum like everything else related to pvp. You know why? So we dont go back and say, well you said this so do this when they decide to randomly change something in the middle of no where because joe blow did too much dps in m+ LOL.

That said the current 8.1 PTR weekly cap is the weapon as well and its 375ilvl base. Food for thought.
Lol nah dood back to 355 next week duhhhh
Youre right there was no bracers.
11/08/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Longos
Youre right there was no bracers.

Yeah i dont know why not. Cant complete set without em unless they drop from a box which they havent
My decision to stupidly boost my bracers to 370 maybe wasn't that bad then. Should have used it on my only shoulder piece that has Avenger's Might though.
Does anyone remember the order of the gear from the weekly conquest turn-in? I know it started weapon and then went elsewhere, just can't remember, lol.

I need the shoulders and am wondering how long i'll have to wait until I can get them.
11/07/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Trafficz
blizzard hasn’t stated anything about it officially

they said many months ago that gear ilvl from cap would incrementally increase over the course of the season as to remain competitive with pve gear

no i don't have a link for you

just going to have to trust me

They did say this but I hardly think 370 is competitive. It should be 385.
I got a 370 1h mace and it upgraded with speed and a socket! Finally outlaw has a chance in raid now
still missing a belt with decent stats on it :/