Reuniting with old levelling buddies

Classic Discussion
Trying to get in touch with an old buddy that I played vanilla - wotlk with 10 years ago or so. I know that he's still playing retail, his name is Thazrix on bleeding hollow. Is there any way I can get in touch with him without having to DL the game?

Trying to lock down my classic crew a bit early.
I feel for you dude. It would be great to reconnect with my old raiding group. We had some great times. I know they are out there just have no way of finding them. Guess I will be looking for a new group, a new experience and new WoW.
I'm going to make sure this Thazrix gets into contact with you. I give you my word.
Aye, I doubt anyone here will remember Nacropolice from Fenris. Ah, I still remember some of my old wow friends from that time: Theundeadman, Adder, Tatayla (or something like that). Hell, I ever remember a warrior called TheMaker.
Okay I just talked to him, got his battle tag. How would you like to proceed? (No I'm not trolling)
11/07/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Gabana
Trying to get in touch with an old buddy that I played vanilla - wotlk with 10 years ago or so. I know that he's still playing retail, his name is Thazrix on bleeding hollow. Is there any way I can get in touch with him without having to DL the game?

git gud nub
11/07/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Script
I'm going to make sure this Thazrix gets into contact with you. I give you my word.

you are the man, mate. /cheers
11/07/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Thazrix
git gud nub

There he is
omg
This is what classic is all about. Hope you guys don't get sharded.
11/07/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Gabana

git gud nub

battle tag #?
well done script.
11/07/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Script

appreciate it man, thank you!
11/07/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Gabana
git gud nub

battle tag #?

#ExhumexDeath#1597
get a sub on BFA I started a classic war 8)
Script,

You have truly lit a fire.

/chest palm salute
Best thread ever :-)
This is such a special thread. It makes me feel bad cause i have no friends.
Script is my new hero!