Vicious Saddles 8.1

General Discussion
I wish it was asked at Blizzcon, but they mentioned there will be new ways to get saddles in 8.1, any insight on that?
Not that I know of... still a mystery, lol.
bump
Don't even know how we get them now. I'm assuming PvP.
Some people were claiming that it still gets mailed to you after the 30 RBG wins, but I haven't a way to verify it.
11/08/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Rhekkar
Some people were claiming that it still gets mailed to you after the 30 RBG wins, but I haven't a way to verify it.

I know theres a chieve to get a mount after a certain amount of RBG wins but I think its like 50 or even 75 not 30.
They also mentioned there would be pvp vendors. Now they decided against them. The only thing the devs care about is m+.
11/08/2018 10:20 PMPosted by Farora
11/08/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Rhekkar

I know theres a chieve to get a mount after a certain amount of RBG wins but I think its like 50 or even 75 not 30.
There are 3 achievements for it, at 75 wins, 150 wins and 300 wins. 30 is closer to the 40 RBG wins that was required for the previous "combatant" achievements each season that gave saddles, but is still not the correct number.