Please consider normal sized Kul Tirans

General Discussion
Please, I understand that if I don't like the design of the proposed skins you're offering, then I can always play another race.

But this isn't the issue. The issue is that it's very important to always have more customization when releasing these allied races when the premise is that there are HALF and HALF normal sized/buffer Kul Tirans.

To only give us the option of the bigger Kul Tirans would be a huge let down for many players because it would place yet another limitation on them. People don't like feeling limited where it's completely unnecessary. (i.e flying, timegated reps, only hunched orcs, etc)

I believe though, that if you gave Kul Tirans normal sizes, that it would benefit both your costumers and the company. (Get that race change $ coming, Blizz! LOL)

But on another serious note, who wouldn't want to see normal humans be druids and shamans? If horde get to have paladins transferred to Trolls why can't we get druids and shamans transferred to regular humans?

p.s yes I know Kul Tirans are humans essentially but I love the good ole classic humans, not the strictly plump ones they are bringing out.
Because zandalari paladins make sense and normal humans never studied druidic magic and I don't think shamanism either. Gilneans have the worgen curse I celebs giving them druidic pets and the kultirans have the drust and tidespeakers
The thing with Zandalari paladins (which applies to a few other class/race combos) is that if you're looking at them the same way you do a human or dwarven paladin, you're looking at them wrong. The logic behind them is that they draw from a different energy (a Loa in the case of Zandalari, the Sun in the case of Tauren) and while technically they're a completely different thing, functionally they work the same as a paladin. Zanda pallies are essentially loa-infused warriors, and Tauren paladins are another form of druid who wear plate.

...Also, Darkspear aren't getting paladins so the idea of "transferring" the class doesn't really work out.
I think the idea is that normal humans CANT be shamans and druids, so I imagine they want it to be like a whole new thing rather than a human with a different voice actor

I said it in another thread before but I think adding a normal option cheapens the experience of having the AR to begin with. It wouldn’t be much of an AR if you have to mouse over them to see if they’re either ‘Human’ or ‘Kul Tiran Human’ right?
Just play a regular human.

Sheesh.
11/09/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Siten
Just play a regular human.

Sheesh.

Humans can't be druids or shamans.

Sheesh.
11/09/2018 05:24 AMPosted by Druidboì
Because zandalari paladins make sense and normal humans never studied druidic magic and I don't think shamanism either. Gilneans have the worgen curse I celebs giving them druidic pets and the kultirans have the drust and tidespeakers

You're misunderstanding something. Normal humans =/= Kul Tiran normal LOOKING humans.
11/09/2018 05:27 AMPosted by Fransizka
The thing with Zandalari paladins (which applies to a few other class/race combos) is that if you're looking at them the same way you do a human or dwarven paladin, you're looking at them wrong. The logic behind them is that they draw from a different energy (a Loa in the case of Zandalari, the Sun in the case of Tauren) and while technically they're a completely different thing, functionally they work the same as a paladin. Zanda pallies are essentially loa-infused warriors, and Tauren paladins are another form of druid who wear plate.

...Also, Darkspear aren't getting paladins so the idea of "transferring" the class doesn't really work out.

If you're talking lore wise, then it is already stated in the quest line when saving Jaina that Kul Tirans studied the arts of druidism. KUL TIRANS. I don't recall ALL Kul Tirans being plump and looking like heavy drinkers. Lady Waycrest is Kul Tiran, Tailia is Kul Tiran. They are also HUMAN. Get it?
But the Kul Tirans we see are normal sized Kul Tirans. That's who they are.
11/09/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Calencit
Please, I understand that if I don't like the design of the proposed skins you're offering, then I can always play another race.

But this isn't the issue. The issue is that it's very important to always have more customization when releasing these allied races when the premise is that there are HALF and HALF normal sized/buffer Kul Tirans.

To only give us the option of the bigger Kul Tirans would be a huge let down for many players because it would place yet another limitation on them. People don't like feeling limited where it's completely unnecessary. (i.e flying, timegated reps, only hunched orcs, etc)

I believe though, that if you gave Kul Tirans normal sizes, that it would benefit both your costumers and the company. (Get that race change $ coming, Blizz! LOL)

But on another serious note, who wouldn't want to see normal humans be druids and shamans? If horde get to have paladins transferred to Trolls why can't we get druids and shamans transferred to regular humans?

p.s yes I know Kul Tirans are humans essentially but I love the good ole classic humans, not the strictly plump ones they are bringing out.

"Normal" size? The bigger KTs are a normal size for KTs.
Reported for fat shaming! How dare you! Kul TIrans are people too and they are normal sized!

/sarcasrm - I did not report you :) But the KT ARE normal sized...
Blizz pls I want to play a demon hunter but I also want to be a human so pls make KT DH's cuz I want it. Something something more customization. Thx.
Thin KT please!
Can we get fat Blood Elves please? You know, ones that ate too much mana or something? Ill even say just give KTs pointy ears, rename them Blood Elves and call it a day
11/09/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Riverwînd
Can we get fat Blood Elves please? You know, ones that ate too much mana or something? Ill even say just give KTs pointy ears, rename them Blood Elves and call it a day

That's an amazing visual lol
I think he means the ones that have the same frame as the undead race. The skinny ones, not the basic !@#$% humans.
What do you mean by "normal sized"? Those are "normal" Kul Tirans.
We have them they're called humans
11/09/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Calencit
why can't we get druids and shamans transferred to regular humans

Wait you think paladin got "transferred" to regular trolls than?

Even though the "regular" trolls would be Darkspear in this case, since that's been what horde has had since 2004?

Which looks almost nothing like Zandalar trolls?

Sounds racist to me.
11/09/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Riverwînd

It’s physically and biologically impossible for a Blood Elf to be fat.