take a shot every time fear breaks due to ua
take a shot every time your out of soul shards
take a shot every time your teammates blame you
take a shot every time you missclick your demonic gateway
take a shot every time you lose to a demon hunter
take a shot every time a blizzard employee tells you locks arent broken
finish the bottle when someone ask why you rolled a warlock
take a shot every time your felguard/felhunter dies in a dungeon
take a shot every time your pet pulls some random trash in m+ when youre trying to avoid a mob
take a shot every time you get a shrine of the storm keystone as demo
take a shot every time you get an azerite piece with forbidden knowledge on it
take a shot every time you get an azerite piece with dreadful calling on it
Take a shot everytime you try to use Demonic Strength, but your felguard is currently spinning and grinning from Felstorm.
Down a barrel of mead when you kill and /spit on a Demon Hunter or Rogue's corpse in Arena or WPvP
11/10/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Ghazgkul
Down a barrel of mead when you kill and /spit on a Demon Hunter or Rogue's corpse in Arena or WPvP

....then wake up and realize you’re dreaming
11/10/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Kezik
11/10/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Ghazgkul

....then wake up and realize you’re dreaming

Only to wake up from a dream and a fury warrior executes you right then and there
11/09/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Archângêl
Take a shot everytime you try to use Demonic Strength, but your felguard is currently spinning and grinning from Felstorm.

All the dang time. Id be dead from alcohol poisoning.
Take a shot every time Affliction is the best spec.

Wait, that'd be too much. You'd be dead by now.
11/09/2018 12:29 PMPosted by Crimpnacho
Take a shot every time you go down first in arena
Take a shot every time 5 stacks of ua get dispelled
take a shot every time fear breaks due to ua
take a shot every time your out of soul shards
take a shot every time your teammates blame you
take a shot every time you missclick your demonic gateway
take a shot every time you lose to a demon hunter
take a shot every time a blizzard employee tells you locks arent broken
finish the bottle when someone ask why you rolled a warlock
I’d be dead through alcohol poisoning aswell...

Well Demo changes on ptr so hopefully even after pets getting buffed they atleast buff Demonbolt a little more, still hits like a wet noodle compared to any other Dps spec... especially Mage.... so much mobility.. so much instant cast procs that destroy you.. yet very little to no down side..I recently joined a guild and they asked if I’d re roll a Mage alt until changes happen to lock >.>
11/11/2018 02:57 AMPosted by Pepino
Well Demo changes on ptr so hopefully even after pets getting buffed they atleast buff Demonbolt a little more, still hits like a wet noodle compared to any other Dps spec... especially Mage.... so much mobility.. so much instant cast procs that destroy you.. yet very little to no down side..I recently joined a guild and they asked if I’d re roll a Mage alt until changes happen to lock >.>

Uh is this a PvP or PvE guild?

Now I know Demo is kind of a meme in the community but it's actually pretty strong from a PvE perspective right now
Take a shot every time someone whines about the portals not being up on G'huun
Take a shot every time someone complains about said portals "not being in the proper spot"
Take a shot every time someone makes the joke "we only bring warlocks for the portals/summons/lock rocks" (take two if you're outdpsing said person)
take a shot everytime you send your felhunter across the arena to get you in combat and you try to cast devour magic on the enemy healer before sapped but your felhunter starts to bug and 300% movementspeed run back to you just from pressing devour magic only to end up sapped like a sucka then watch as your healer gets 1 shotted by fire assa cuz u didnt trinket sap and ur 3rd didnt do !@#$ about it either
Take a shot every time you use grimoire of sacrifice at the start of an arena, it kills your pet, but you don't realize you didn't get the buff until you try to interrupt somebody.