[H] <Remnant> - Casual Raiding at its Finest

Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale
Thank you for your consideration in your search for an online home for your toon. Remnant is currently seeking active healers and off tank that wish to start raiding. DPS please still check us out, we always have room for great people, with a couple raiding spots still open. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12am EST(GMT-5).

We have raiders from all experience levels, from past server first racers to brand new to WoW in BFA. I am not the guild leader, but just helping recruit for our raid team. Raiding is a learning experience for some, and for those that have been raiding, they are great teachers and guides to help ease our newcomers into WoW's amazing endgame.

Currently we are 8/8N and 2/8H. While this may not be significant in terms of raiding cred, but it is how we got here that makes this guild amazing. The guild is formed of a core group that has been together for a long time, but even myself being newer to the guild, they have accepted myself any new members as one of their own and to the family. Raiding has never been a yelling match, or even the least bit stressful. We are not the type of group to post "Checking IO, Big Dick Bois Only" things, but more of the traditional, let's hit this as a team, ilvl close to previous level to get into this level of content, "Let's do it"

For more info, please contact myself on here, Skyder#1516, or Skyder-Rivendare in game. Also deph#1372 (Jeff the GM).

Home is where your Hearth is,

Skyder (Josh)