Would you still play?

General Discussion
If they remove Flying + Transmogs from the game?

No one cares about vanilla or classic btw.. I'm talking about retail WoW.
if they removed flying and transmog i wouldn't play... but they haven't, so *shrug*
Are they removing flying and transmog from the game?

News to me.
Why do you still post?
11/09/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Edisbelee

I care.. So your post is mostly misinformation.
11/09/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Swiftraven
if they removed flying and transmog i wouldn't play... but they haven't, so *shrug*

^ This.
I don't even care if they remove flying. Kind of wanted flying gone, but I'll take it I they give me it.
If they remove transmog I'll just collect armor lol
11/09/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Abragar

I care.. So your post is mostly misinformation.

I said that because people will say "just go play Vanilla"
I play because there is flying and transmog.

Otherwise:
11/09/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Swiftraven
if they removed flying and transmog i wouldn't play
Flying, eh. Not a big deal.

You'll have to pry transmog from my cold, dead hands, however.
Sure I'd still play. I enjoy flying, but removing it doesn't really bother me. My enjoyment of the game doesn't revolve around flying.

Transmog...ah I live for the fashion. Part of my soul might die with it. But I can get by, adapt and survive. Thankfully, there's no chance of that happening! =]
*would you still play*

Your title is poorly worded.

And on topic: without flying? Sure, its not like we can fly right now in current content areas anyways.

No transmog? Huge deal breaker for me for retail.

I do plan on playing classic, however.
I raid with the guild on my monk, and then the rest of the time I'm running old dungeons and raids for mounts and transmogs. Making alts and doing the class mounts on them finally unlocked Legion flying. Might eventually try to get WoD flying just to have it. Finally got my Glory of the Ulduar Raider and got the 2 proto drakes.
Without flying? Yes, absolutely.

Transmog being removed is a dealbreaker.
11/09/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Orienn
I raid with the guild on my monk, and then the rest of the time I'm running old dungeons and raids for mounts and transmogs. Making alts and doing the class mounts on them finally unlocked Legion flying. Might eventually try to get WoD flying just to have it. Finally got my Glory of the Ulduar Raider and got the 2 proto drakes.

Congrats on getting your achievements and mounts! That was what I also did to fill up time cause I loved mount collecting. Sadly no flying for x amount of months and class changes made me to leave. Only came back for some fun doing older content with some friends for a while. When thats done i'm letting my one month sub go again. Transmog and Flying are big things for me and its already clear that I'll leave for one.

No, I'd quit.

I intend to play a tiny bit of classic/vanilla, but just as a for fun thing, not seriously as I've already done that once.

I unsubbed when they tried to take flying out of wow in WOD

had 5 millon others do similar.

With the drag on tactics of pathfinder I"m very close to letting that be the straw that sees me just walk away.

this time I don't see me coming back if that happens.

Flying now would reduce the probability that I will hit the wall and walk away.

but

you do you, and others do themselves is fine with me.
11/09/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Andrilynn
11/09/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Orienn

Congrats on getting your achievements and mounts! That was what I also did to fill up time cause I loved mount collecting. Sadly no flying for x amount of months and class changes made me to leave. Only came back for some fun doing older content with some friends for a while. When thats done i'm letting my one month sub go again. Transmog and Flying are big things for me and its already clear that I'll leave for one.

Thankyou, ya it took me doing one achiev where you need to have 25 dwarves killed by the dragons breath on like 7 different characters before I found one that could do minimal damage with out 1 shotting the boss. Used my lock and just melee him to like 50% and then with one breath I got it. Took me a few hours just stoked I finally got it. I really wish we could fly in the new zones, I find myself doing more in older content than the new content. I do my mission tables, run a couple WQ's or emissaries, sometimes do raids on alts with the guild.
I'd play. I'd miss xmog but it isn't a huge deal to me. I actually like the periods of no flying so I wouldn't mind it.
Yes, because I lived years without it and it wouldn't bother me either way.