Feral pvp

Druid
Hey all,

Got Wpvp turned on for that sweet sweet 10% xp bonus. I keep getting wrecked by other players when I’m caught in a fight, curious about where I can go for some tips or what I could potentially do so I don’t die so quickly

Feral spec by the way
Not much you can do at lower levels,feral gets ran over a bit and its bleed heavy while other classes are just about burst and direct damage. It's bound to happen, probably best if you role guardian or catch and unsuspecting victim during prowl. A general tip to get used to as feral is if they are melee, take thorns early and get used to throwing all your bleeds on them while rooting and running away to heal, rinse repeat this until they are low enough for you to stay on them and keep the pressure applied.
11/11/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Xvalentina
Not much you can do at lower levels,feral gets ran over a bit and its bleed heavy while other classes are just about burst and direct damage. It's bound to happen, probably best if you role guardian or catch and unsuspecting victim during prowl. A general tip to get used to as feral is if they are melee, take thorns early and get used to throwing all your bleeds on them while rooting and running away to heal, rinse repeat this until they are low enough for you to stay on them and keep the pressure applied.

Thank you so much for the time to take a response! I’ve mostly had issue with shamans or rogues, mostly it’s when I’m caught off guard questing. I’ll try and role guardian for a while to get the survivalbility up
11/11/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Daleon
11/11/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Xvalentina

Thank you so much for the time to take a response! I’ve mostly had issue with shamans or rogues, mostly it’s when I’m caught off guard questing. I’ll try and role guardian for a while to get the survivalbility up

Those 2 classes are exactly the prime example of what i mean by feral being ran over by burst, by the time your bleeds become a factor, the rogue or enhancement i assume is already killing you. All you need is to take thorns, most players are low levels do not know any better, Take the pvp thorns talent while war mode is on and use thorns on yourself if a rogue or something attacks you and watch them kill themselves, it will be very rewarding I promise.