Make loh go in vol'dun

General Discussion
does it bug out every single time for players other than the ones I talk to? I have only had one person say that it hasn't bugged out on them continuously since the xpac came out.
I've never had an issue with any of them in any zone.
Perhaps if you described what you are seeing rather than just "it bugs out".

Could you be in combat when you start it? Could you be missing a hard-to-see flag?
11/11/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Thecheat

What this guy said.. I've not had a problem.
11/11/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Minidecay
Perhaps if you described what you are seeing rather than just "it bugs out".

Could you be in combat when you start it? Could you be missing a hard-to-see flag?
I've noticed that every Make Loh Go bugs out if you start it while in combat, not just the one in Vol'dun.

OP - if this is the case, all you need to do is to quit & start it again fresh.
He might be talking about how the "game board" rotates about 45 degrees one way and causes the game to insta-fail because no matter where you move, it's "wrong" or the hit detection sometimes fails and some of the walls you skim along and crawl over a bit of it suddenly cause a fail too. Or maybe something I've not seen yet.

Same here and I just did the one in vol'dun had no problem with it.

It doesn't bug out at all if you do it correctly.
11/11/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Jeolene
He might be talking about how the "game board" rotates about 45 degrees one way and causes the game to insta-fail because no matter where you move, it's "wrong" or the hit detection sometimes fails and some of the walls you skim along and crawl over a bit of it suddenly cause a fail too. Or maybe something I've not seen yet.
Yes this is what occurs when you start the minigame while in combat that I have mentioned in the above post.
I had it bug on me in stormsong. It was weird because everything was shifted. I can't confirm if this was because I was in combat before I talked to the npc. I thought I killed them first but I'll pay attention next time.
I had it once where he started inside the wall and couldnt move anywhere without insta-fail. Just abandoned and it reset back to normal
I've only had the shell game bug at the start of the expansion where the shells stayed small and stayed behind the tarp. Only restarting the game fixed it. Logging to character select and reloading UI did nothing.
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Not sure what is causing it for me, a few guildies and the girl friend.

It happens right at the very end, I go all the way through and when he gets to the finish line flag it sends him back to the beginning. Happens at least once every time I do the one in Vol'dun, but have never had any trouble with any of the other ones.

Me either, except I can't see why those guys "...love the story of Loh!" Their stories must be really lame, overall.
Never had an issue myself.
11/11/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Kypookins

Me either, except I can't see why those guys "...love the story of Loh!" Their stories must be really lame, overall.

I just imagine them giving the story as it is to outsiders as a huge, slow moving, Tortoillian prank. >.<
In vol'dun i was able to get each flag but not cross my path and hit the finish line when i hit the finish line they reset me and said thats not how it goes, the map makers have a specific path they expect you to take and the quest fails if you take any other path even if you follow the rules not passing over a spot you had been before.
11/11/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Randalan
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Not sure what is causing it for me, a few guildies and the girl friend.

It happens right at the very end, I go all the way through and when he gets to the finish line flag it sends him back to the beginning. Happens at least once every time I do the one in Vol'dun, but have never had any trouble with any of the other ones.

This just happened to me in vol'dun i was not in combat and when i hit the finish he said no no no that's not how it goes.

ive determined that there are 2 paths you can take to complete the flags but the game only accepts one.
11/11/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Harkarden
Never had an issue myself.
I have not had any world quests in BfA bug out on me. Tortollan or not. And I'm Exalted across the board.
I don't doubt many claims of this nature like I used to. I box four to five. I've had one character something work fine for and the other it not. Same addons and logged on at the same time.

The shell game would only bug out on my holy priest. The scrapper would only auto scrap if you were in the right spec'. Those are just a couple examples.