An Open Letter to All RP Communities

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
Are Grandblade and Liotuse literally the same person?

Y/Y?
11/12/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Enrik

Y/Y?

No, he's suspended.

Y/Y?

post counts/armories don't match
11/12/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Chamomielle

Y/Y?

No, he's suspended.
I guess the Classic forum did him in.
I'll let him know you keep a close eye on his posts. I am sure he will be touched with your attention and depth of inquiry.
How is this thread still up? O.o

Edit: ah he removed the OP, now I am glad I saved it. Not sure if anyone else read it but it's ahhh... interesting. It makes no sense but interesting.
OP down so I dunno what happened, but it sounds like you had a !@#$ time and melted down. If it helps I've always enjoyed your more thoughtful posts elsewhere.
11/12/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Mellee
OP down so I dunno what happened, but it sounds like you had a !@#$ time and melted down. If it helps I've always enjoyed your more thoughtful posts elsewhere.

It, uh, sounds more like he was being angry that people took umbrage at his more fringe views.
11/12/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Mellee

It, uh, sounds more like he was being angry that people took umbrage at his more fringe views.
RIP me then. Only skimmed first page and I assumed he just blew up at not being liked in a few communities.

EDIT: And apparently I posted my response in my own quote...
11/13/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Enekie

It's more a case he didn't want to accept his views as "fringe". A classic case of the "Am I out of touch? No. No. It's the people who are wrong!"
11/12/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Chamomielle
I'll let him know you keep a close eye on his posts. I am sure he will be touched with your attention and depth of inquiry.
Bro, don't make this any more awkward than it needs to be.
This thread is now about how good the Detective Pikachu trailer had no business being.
11/13/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Taalva
This thread is now about how good the Detective Pikachu trailer had no business being.

I was planning on asking about that out of the blue.

Because that is the most bizarre, absurd idea I've seen for a movie and for that reason alone I want to see it.

Nintendo letting an American studio make a movie with their properties again

Pokémon movies usually don't want to be more then harmless fluff content wise.

The fact that they're latching on to such an unorthodox idea

AND RYAN REYNOLDS IS PIKACHU

Can we also appreciate that someone, in an official Pokémon show, has told someone else to shove it?

ALSO that it's live action, that too
Dude, I had the biggest dumbest grin through the entire trailer.

So many things drop kicked my nostalgia button
All the rigs for the livemodel characters look really creepy as stills but in motion they work surprisingly well. Pikachu's adorable.
Cake Destroyer BaenuraYesterday at 2:29 PM
ryan reynolds is still somehow arousing as a weird electric mouse

Cake Destroyer BaenuraYesterday at 2:29 PM
trust me i don't like it either
11/13/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Cadlington
All the rigs for the livemodel characters look really creepy as stills but in motion they work surprisingly well. Pikachu's adorable.

Mr. Mime is nightmare fuel in stills.

Also !@#$lypuff's angry puff face made me way too happy

EDIT: why on earth is that censored????
That's my fault tbh.
i can't believe mr mime made a "shove it up your a**" joke in a pokemon movie
Liotuse?