Who would win in a fight: Orc vs Mag'har Orc?

Wyrmrest Accord
When it comes to raw strength and racial ability who do you think would win between the two?

I'm kind of bored... and also need to decide which of the two I want to make my Warrior as.
Whoever has the most aggressive jazz hands.
Very difficult to say as the orcs all share the same background. Bloodfury gives strength to attacks, while the Mag'har rely on their ancestor's blessings and guidance, which seems to only gotten stronger with the Legion not interfering.

I place my bets on whomever has the wisest combat experience. If senseless onslaught isn't enough to overpower the other.
11/12/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Kinria
Very difficult to say as the orcs all share the same background. Bloodfury gives strength to attacks, while the Mag'har rely on their ancestor's blessings and guidance, which seems to only gotten stronger with the Legion not interfering.

I place my bets on whomever has the wisest combat experience. If senseless onslaught isn't enough to overpower the other.
I would think the Fel Blood would give the Orcs an advantage over the Mag'har. But I'm not sure. Didn't the corruption enhance their strength?
One's an ex-steroid addict. The other's into clean living. Both work out and have been in a lot of fights.

I'd wager there's not a great deal of difference to be honest xD
11/12/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Xin
11/12/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Kinria

I would think the Fel Blood would give the Orcs an advantage over the Mag'har. But I'm not sure. Didn't the corruption enhance their strength?

My understanding is that any benefits the felblood gave were removed by MU Grom's sacrifice to kill Mannoroth. The lingering marks of the taint remains, but the corruption does not.
Mag'har by virtue of having a badass transmog set.
If the Mag'har orc highrolls Versatility or Haste on Ancestral they'll probably win in a stand up.
I suppose that depends on who God wills to win.
They're not all the same across the board.
mag'har because the blackrock have guns
Fel corruption or not, there's basically no difference between them ability wise, ultimately it'd depend on the individual orcs and who is just quicker, stronger, craftier, tougher, luckier or if one has a weakness the other can exploit.

It's basically asking if a human from stormwind can beat a human from kul'tiras in a swordfight, it depends on the background of the combatants.

Also, the strength added from the fel corruption seems to have vanished when the Orcs fell away from the legions influence.
Initially they drank the blood of Mannoroth for more power/strength and wiped out the Frostwolves.

But that could be a whole lot different now that there's a new generation of the old Horde's orcs, and new generation of Draenor AU orcs that have learned a few tricks.
My dad could totally beat up your Mag'har.
Whichever one you don't roll.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsRcoj3dy8

This is how you decide. (FMA)
11/12/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Enrik

This man gets it
Me.
11/12/2018 11:26 PMPosted by Araghar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsRcoj3dy8

This is how you decide. (FMA)
I love you
11/13/2018 05:25 AMPosted by Käyn
11/12/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Enrik

This man gets it

How did you get that undead axe midget to stand in front of your character?