Who would win in a fight: Orc vs Mag'har Orc?

Wyrmrest Accord
I'd say that Old Fel Orcs used to be stronger, but I'd suspect that after many years of the Blood Pact, they are now consumed and weaker (Just like what any drug addiction does to your health and age representation).

At the same time I'd say old fel Orcs went through a lot of harder stuff than Mag'har so probably they are more veteran than the seconds, while less healthy.

Mag'har know less about Azeroth and that should have an impact in their overall power potencial.

Also they are condemned within blizzard lore as they are a alternate timeline stupid story :( just imho. I'm pretty sure they won't get development in warcraft universe outside BfA.
They both have the same biology, it's a matter of the individual orcs. Maybe the green veteran is less willing to use the natural (durotan used it) blood fury than the brown veteran, leaving him without the last-ditch berzerker state, and so the one whose past encouraged the use of that state has a leg up in raw power. It's still down to the individuals, their experiences, how they limit themselves and how they push themselves forward.
11/15/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Orayo
They both have the same biology, it's a matter of the individual orcs. Maybe the green veteran is less willing to use the natural (durotan used it) blood fury than the brown veteran, leaving him without the last-ditch berzerker state, and so the one whose past encouraged the use of that state has a leg up in raw power. It's still down to the individuals, their experiences, how they limit themselves and how they push themselves forward.
wouldn't the regular orcs be able to tap into Blood Fury tho?