How to get Goblin Engineering?

1) How do I get Goblin engineering?
2) Is it possible to have Engineering and Goblin Engineering on the same toon?
3) Am I required to have Engineering before I can get Goblin engineering?
Goblin engineering is a specialization of engineering that focuses on explosives rather than its own profession. There is also gnomish engineering, which focuses more on gadgets like a shrink ray (?) I believe. You can only have one specialization at a time, your race does not limit you to one specialization or the other.

Not sure what the skill requirements are for engineering in order to unlock the quest, perhaps 225 Engineering or 300 Engineering. Once your skill is high enough, the quests should appear near the engineering trainer in Org.
Thank You!

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum