Gear drops.

General Discussion
Hello, I recently started playing WOW again after a 3 year break . I am contemplating not renewing my subscription again do to having to quest in order to fly on a mount, also the time I've put into the latest patch and not receiving gear upgrades or the gear upgrades have been items less that what I have currently even when I run higher mythic's. The random drop factor for gear is very disappointing and in fact the main reason most people cant progress. When I started playing again I had a 3 month head start in front of a friend, my friend has passed me in gear score rating. This is very disappointing and discouraging considering I play more than him. Will this issue be addressed in the near future? Thanks.
This would be a game development concern, not something that Customer Support can assist with. Hopefully this post is moved to the appropriate forum for you.
11/13/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Stunner
most people cant progress.

my friend has passed me in gear score rating.

Sounds like he progressed.

Will this issue be addressed in the near future?

What issue? Random is random is random. Hence the name.
Do these posts yield the desired results?

Hey, I am farming a bunch of mounts and I really want them can I have them now please? I will reup my subscription when it runs out in 3 months, honest.
Stunner is right. Thunderwulf is just sore because he does not know how to spell "WOLF" correctly. But there may be times when it seems you are getting no decent gear, then one day it all drops just the way you want it :) It will come Stunner.
No, it won't happen for him because he is too entitled.