There are 2 types of people in this world......

General Discussion
You can bake pizza pockets in a oven??
I eat a Hot Pocket when I want to eat within 5 minutes. If I'm going to preheat my oven and wait for something to bake, I'm making something more substantial than a meat pop tart.

You know what the recommended cook time for a Hot Pocket is in the oven? 28 minutes.

TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES! No, thank you.
I grill 'em
I'm the kind who knows how to make an actual calzone.
No pockets - but those Pizza Rolls that are like the frozen, bagged bite-sized egg-rolls, that are guaranteed to burn your mouth? Actual oven, all the time. Only way to guarantee crispness.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
11/13/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Gaahr
There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

And those who have to ruin the joke by explaining it. And those who can’t.
11/13/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Jamalia
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

#triggered
11/13/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Tymberlea
No pockets - but those Pizza Rolls that are like the frozen, bagged bite-sized egg-rolls, that are guaranteed to burn your mouth? Actual oven, all the time. Only way to guarantee crispness.

2 minutes in the frier and you will never look back!
11/13/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Lucifuge
I fetch them for my Master, cooking them upon an open flame stove. While the natural fire heats them, I run him a bubble bath and ensure that there is a bucket of ice wine nearby and his late evening reading materials. I hurry back to the stove where the hot pockets are golden brown, bringing them to my master as he slips off his robe and his naked body dances amoung the bubbles.

He smiles at me, my tentacles twitch. He takes a bite, his face flush with ecstasy.

"As always, perfection."

/tentacleflip

Be right there...

Hum, I actually haven't tried pizza pockets... Perhaps this is the time. XD
11/13/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
Dutch oven

I am not sure what flatulence under a blanket will do for cooking a pizza roll.
Barbecue.

Not grilled. Not even over charcoal. Instead, slow smoked for at least 4 hours. Preferring white oak for fuel; a nice piquant tannic bite in the bark to balance the tartness of the pepperoni.

Yes, pepperoni. I'm not some kind of ham-and-cheese mutant.
If there is an option to microwave, I take it.
I just order a real pizza.
11/13/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Executioner
Those who microwave their pizza pockets, and those who bake them in the oven. I'm a microwave type, how about you?

There are 3 types of people in this world, you forgot the type that wont eat anything processed and put in a box. That would be me.
Theres a reason im almost 45 and still have a 6 pack and weigh 140 pounds!

Hell I EVen have 8 chickens cuz I wont eat eggs from a store
i just cut them up and fry them in a pan with cheese and bacon.
11/13/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Shakezoola
I just order a real pizza.

Why order! Make one from scratch for less than a dollar!
11/13/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Snowfox
I'm the kind who knows how to make an actual calzone.

Exactly, if you're gonna call it pizza it better be pizza, though I'm cool with brooklyn style pizza myself.
11/13/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Lorsaire
If I want pizza, I'll either get real pizza or make it.
^this
I havent had them in a long while, but definitely microwave.
I mean seriously... oven? Aint nobody got time for dat!