There are 2 types of people in this world......

General Discussion
2.5 cups all purpose flour
1 cup warm water
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
2.25 tsp active dry yeast

Add the yeast and sugar to the water
Wait five minutes for it to get foamy
Pour the salt into the flour and mix well
Add all ingredients and stir until you have a soft silky dough
Place in a covered dish with a dash of olive oil drisled over the dough

Preheat the over to the highest possible heat

Go que for some content.

In an hour take the dough out and start to stretch and form it into a pie

Add toppings and place in the top over rack for 7 minutes.

Take it out and check your bottom crust
If not fully brown, place the pan on the bottom of the over for the remainder of the bake of until nice and gold

Cut, plate, game on!

Total cost of materials is less then a dollar and for the cost of one delivery pizza you can make close to ten of your own

Eat it Nomi!
There are two types of people. One type thinks there are two types of people...
I keep mine in fridge so I can microwave them in under a minute.
11/13/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Executioner
Those who microwave their pizza pockets, and those who bake them in the oven. I'm a microwave type, how about you?

I do whatever I have time for or whichever I need. I usually microwave mine because if they're too crunchy they become hard to bit into when your four (three currently until I get my implant finished) upper front teeth are all crowns.

Would kill for some french bread pizza, but can't bite into that anymore without risking breaking the crowns. Definitely can't do it with the implant due to lack of bone mass to hold in the screw on that part of my face. :(
I burned myself really badly making some pizza rolls in the oven about a year ago. I’m that kind of orc.
I cook most everything in the toaster oven.
Those who microwave their pizza pockets, and those who bake them in the oven. I'm a microwave type, how about you?

I did not understand what a Pizza Pocket was. I thought it was a pepperoni flavored Hot Pocket, and... well... I've never seen a Hot Pocket with baking instructions. (I *have* seen a guide online before, but they trussed it up like a thanksgiving meal, replete with fresh herb-sprinkle, freshly sliced cheese with slicer delicately placed on plate, a tastefully disheveled napkin in the background, and a glass of wine off to the side. I didn't take them very seriously.)

For those who don't believe this:

https://img.leafcdn.tv/640/clsd/getty/98985b425049418aa909a9840937bc88

https://www.leaf.tv/articles/how-to-cook-a-hot-pocket-in-the-oven/

Since I've never eaten a Pizza Pocket, I guess I'd cook half in the oven, and then cook the other half in the microwave. Then see which was better? I usually prefer oven cooked things, but who knows.
Pizza Pops > Hot Pockets
Oven... for some reason microwaved food gives me a very weird after taste.
I cook mine on the grill with sweet lady propane.
pizza pockets

man I'd hate to see the size of those jeans.
Hate when they're hot on the outside but still frozen in the middle. Schroedinger's pockets.
I claim Type III: Doesn't eat Pizza Pockets.
11/13/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Zarles
I eat them raw, straight outta the freezer. Same with bagel bites.

You're savage my friend. I like you.
Pizza pockets are disgusting, they have an awful aftertaste.

You forgot about the third type... Those of us who don't eat that crap either way.
11/13/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Chrace
You forgot about the third type... Those of us who don't eat that crap either way.

Yes, I'm in that third category. I didn't even know what a pizza pocket was until I googled it and it came up with basically "disgustingly unhealthy American product masquerading as food".

3rd type here: Don't buy pizza pockets, eat 2min noodles instead when I feel like a snack :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9GXbptog

Jim Gaffigan on Hot Pockets, this is accurate to Pizza Pockets as well.
11/13/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Jamo

There are 3 types of people in this world, you forgot the type that wont eat anything processed and put in a box. That would be me.
Theres a reason im almost 45 and still have a 6 pack and weigh 140 pounds!

Hell I EVen have 8 chickens cuz I wont eat eggs from a store

Six pack.... sure... You and everyone else on the interwebs.

Also... 140 lbs? What are you 5' 2"?