Imagine thinking you're the good guys

General Discussion
11/14/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Willis
I knew I was evil.

What you talkin' about Willis?
Bravado came back! <3
Imagine being so creatively bankrupt that this is all you could think of for a troll thread
True that. Humans are among the most darkest nature beings of the entirety of the multiverse.
11/14/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Djarro
11/14/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Rictusgrin
humans are the least trusted race in azeroth

esp. the dead ones...

Seriously why is it Tauren are always bros?
Actually good point. In real life humans are the most vile evil of beings, and to think some people fear AI.
I don't think I'm a "good guy" because I choose Human. I am a good guy because I do good.
11/14/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Leyami
I literally don't think that word means what you think it means.

11/14/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Grandblade
Edit: 1781 posts... Emerald Dream... misuses literally... oh my god, you actually ARE Bravado.

I definitely agree with you; however, literally (somewhat recently from what I can remember) had a new definition added in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary to literally cover use-cases like these. It has essentially changed the word to encompass the meaning of "figuratively" or "virtually" too.

PS: We Humans are actually pretty decent people. One of us is actually nice enough to let your precious Saurfang out of his deserved cell ;)

Literally
2 : in effect : VIRTUALLY —used in an exaggerated way to emphasize a statement or description that is not literally true or possible
will literally turn the world upside down to combat cruelty or injustice

Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally
Lol, what? Both sides have always had good and evil characters, and probably some gray ones
Alot of us humans are evil ;)

* Steals OPs wallet *

Meep meep!

/vanish
Imagine thinking you're the good guys when whatever race you play always turns out to be murder hobos for hire.
11/14/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Grandblade
Take off that mask, Bravado.

Edit: 1781 posts... Emerald Dream... misuses literally... oh my god, you actually ARE Bravado.

OH my god I didn't know it was Bravado. It was so obvious. I love that guy! <3 <3 <3

Literally
2 : in effect : VIRTUALLY —used in an exaggerated way to emphasize a statement or description that is not literally true or possible
will literally turn the world upside down to combat cruelty or injustice
Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally

That literally makes me sad.
11/14/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Momimfotm
OH my god I didn't know it was Bravado. It was so obvious. I love that guy! <3 <3 <3
This is telling.
11/14/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Grandblade
11/14/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Momimfotm
This is telling.

He makes me laugh, but I admittedly have a pretty terrible sense of humor. By the way, I think you and I need to address all the sexual tension we have. It's just oozing out of our posts and is making me feel uncomfortable and confused. Or is it just your human paladin potential?
I'm told it's the paladin thing.
11/14/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Rictusgrin
just because you choose human for your character race. lol so naive.
Its skull maggots must be a bit more frisky than normal today.
11/14/2018 03:37 PMPosted by Mhara
Alot of us humans are evil ;)

* Steals OPs wallet *

Meep meep!

/vanish

Don't do that! If you steal his wallet, how is he going to pay for his crimes??