Perspective and Dev Failure

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
I went into my post history to get some perspective on how long we have been telling blizzard they boned the classes for BFA.

I made a post January 29th 2018 after the first BFA alpha build was posted on mmo-champion. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760997921#post-1
It was called "BFA DK Disappointment." It has since been 404ed because the forum doesn't exist anymore. But, I can see how it started:

"It looks like they are sticking to their word about not changing classes very much. Wish they would listen more. Classes need to be reworked more than they think. I look forward to class improvement changes as much as getting new content. Maybe more! My wish list, as posted in....."

It gets cut off there.

Not trying to give myself a pat on the back. I just think its mind blowing how they didn't realize class design was so important yet some pleb like me did. It is also insane that they have been getting an enormous amount of valid feedback since LAST JANUARY and they still don't know what they are doing.

The arrogance of these Devs is confounding considering how big of a failure BFA class design is.

DK class design is hot garbage but the warcraftlogs look good so !@#$ it. lol. That is the mind set I've been seeing from Devs and some players and it sickens me.
11/14/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Diecruxx
The arrogance of these Devs is confounding

If you think its confounding now, just wait until they double down at Blizzcon 2019 and announce WoW mobile.
11/14/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Latest
11/14/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Diecruxx
The arrogance of these Devs is confounding

If you think its confounding now, just wait until they double down at Blizzcon 2019 and announce WoW mobile.
Would be amusing to see their stock take another hit after that.

The arrogance is amazing, as apparently its not getting them anywhere, they did not have a good 3rd quarter, and their stock is taking a pretty descent hit because of it.
Yeah, I was posting on my main about shadow's problems at least as far back as February. There were tons of us. I wonder how many have unsubbed.
Them ignoring feedback isn't really new though. This has been happening ever since WoD and when Ghostcrawler left.

I mean the out of touch changes to specs/classes and the "changes for 8.1" that could've just been hotfixed instead of waiting for months are proof of that.
11/14/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Bowyonce
Them ignoring feedback isn't really new though. This has been happening ever since WoD and when Ghostcrawler left.

I mean the out of touch changes to specs/classes and the "changes for 8.1" that could've just been hotfixed instead of waiting for months are proof of that.

They couldn't hotfix those earlier. Everybody who could have done it has already been reassigned to wow mobile.