Looking for a Merger

Guild Recruitment
i have about 10-15 raiders all around 370+ 7/8 heroic or better. looking for another group thats possibly in our position.
of the guild basicly dieing down and can barely get anything going weekly raid wise.
we have about 2-3 healers rest of us are dps and 1 can tank very well.
dps is a mix of mellee and ranged. Healers we have a Priest, Shaman and a Druid.
We are looking to keep the same raid schedule of Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm eastern to 11pm eastern.
We want to be able to push at least Aotc every tier mythic would be a bonus but not neccessary.
We have not had good luck pulling in pugs so we thought we would try merging with another group.

Feel free to contact me Deathstroke3#1949
We've been having issues with burn out and general apathy towards the game. Our raid size is 10-12 for mythic atm. Where we use to have 20+. We've got tanks, some heals, and dps. We just need more to fill. If you're interested we raid T/W 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST for mythic and Thursday is either heroic clear or other stuff. I don't usually keep us until the 11:30 end time, I usually end raid a bit sooner depending on progress. Hit me up if you're interested Ysosrslawl#1721.
If y’all are open to a faction change and server transfer feel free to hit me up. And if you’re possibly open to Thursday’s instead of Wednesday’s Would love to chat with you about your group and answer any questions or concerns you may have when merging.

My guild is Might of Olympus on area-52. We are still actively raiding and looking to strengthen our roster. We are 8/8H 1/8M. We raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s. 9pm-12am est

Druician#1184