(A)Garona <Core Two> Recruiting for Mythic

Garona
Core Two of Garona is currently recruiting a Disc Priest and/or Mist Weaver Monk for Mythic.

About us: <Core Two> (Alliance - US-Garona) is a guild of experienced and long-time raiders. We strive to always push ourselves and each other to perform at our best.

We are an extremely close 18+ guild who are very active socially. Our raid, Discord, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. All of our raiders are expected to be receptive to constructive criticism and open to suggestions and discussion regarding talents, playstyle, and any other factors which would benefit the group best. If you are easily offended or unable to handle constructive criticism, this is probably not the guild for you. We are not interested in large egos, as our primary goal is betterment of the group as a whole. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesday and Thursday both nights 8pm-11pm cst. We are currently 8/8H and 2/8M. All exceptional applicants will be considered. Apply at https://coretwo.shivtr.com/

Contact TonyShads#1821 for more information
hi there. i'm in a bit of a weird situation where my guild fell apart a few weeks ago and i havent really played since because i lost the motivation after putting in hours upon hours of grinding and gold into the guild and it dying that i just kinda needed a break. we made it to 2/8M before it collapsed.

i have a hunter here on this server that i am totally down to level and play. i already know all the fights, it's just going to take me a week or 2 to get mythic raiding level.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/sugoman#difficulty=4

those are my logs. do note that altho they aren't 100% orange parses, u can see i rarely die to mechanics and always bring my consumables, etc.

basically, i would be willing to level and gear out my hunter and completely shelf this DK if you can guarantee me a spot in at least your heroic runs. i'm kinda over the high pop zul'jin server and i honestly prefer alliance, i just figured it'd be my best shot to get raiding experience right out the gate here on zul'jin.

i never missed a raid in my old guild and u raid at the exact same time as them, so attendance will be 100%. i work from home and pop on throughout the day to run mythic+ or whatever.

if all of this sounds good and you're willing to try, hit me up on bnet @ #RyanTheNinja11408 or reply to this thread, i'll check it pretty often.