It's depressing.

General Discussion
Just went through the Battle of Lordaeron on my velf Hunter. I hated seeing skeletons of tauren and goblins. It was upsetting. I mean, not upsetting like I need therapy but upsetting like you just read The Game of Thrones for the first time and you got to the chapter of the beheading.

I don't blame the Alliance for doing exactly what they did. Why do we need to repeat MoP? Blizzard, are you afraid that dragons, demons, undead and old gods are getting stale? They're not... trust me. Everyone that plays this kind of MMO expects to kill a demon, undead, dragon or god-like bad guy. Or why not shake things up a bit and have one of the Alliance leaders go rogue? Genn is crazy enough for it. Or maybe Mechatorque or whatever his name is. After 14 years of being ignore and punted, he snaps and starts killing humans and elves.

This is getting old. The Horde has lost their troll, orc, tauren and soon to be Forsaken leader while the Alliance has all their original leaders except Magni.

I want Sylvanas to go back to being the creepy lady living in a basement but that seems impossible now. The story that you, Blizzard, have written demands justice for the Alliance and they deserve it. Could we please stop this cycle of ruining the Horde storyline because you have a writer's block?

Btw, I'm not a traitor to the Horde. I'm fine with killing Alliance but I don't want to fight my brother as a skeleton because MY OWN WARCHIEF killed him with the plague.
I know this isn't entirely your point OP but blizzard has said that the Sylvanas story is not going in the direction everyone expects (siege of ogrimmar 2.0). We will not be killing her in a raid or otherwise. Mark my words.

They're gonna kerrigan her.

I still feel you op because she's guaranteed to be replaced with Calia Menethil.
10/07/2018 05:45 AMPosted by Couchtard
I know this isn't entirely your point OP but blizzard has said that the Sylvanas story is not going in the direction everyone expects (siege of ogrimmar 2.0). We will not be killing her in a raid or otherwise. Mark my words.

I still feel you op because she's guaranteed to be replaced with Calia Menethil.

I've heard that and I don't trust them.

p.s. If they "Kerrigan" her, I hope she goes back to being the creepy lady living in a basement.
Yeah, i'm sick to my stomach with nathanos. Hope we kill him soon. :P
You do realize that Sylvanas killed the goblins and the Taurens and turned them into skeletons during that fight? That should be the depressing part. She killed her own people. After she immolated the tree in Darnassus and killed hundreds of others. You have a real winner of a leader there.

Maybe if Saurfang becomes the Horde leader I might play my Horde character again. Until then, For the Alliance!

{Edited for a typo :-) }
10/07/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Tovi

I've heard that and I don't trust them.

p.s. If they "Kerrigan" her, I hope she goes back to being the creepy lady living in a basement.

I personally expect a suicide bomb to kill n'zoth lololol
10/07/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Bonas

I really don't want to kill anymore important Horde NPCs. Our leaders shouldn't be treated like a whack-a-mole.

geesh...Hope not about Calia. She's way too Alliance oriented, imo.
10/07/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Draneira
You do realize that Sylvanas killed the goblins and the Taurens and turned them into skeletons during that fight? That should be the depressing part. She killed her own people.

.... you just repeated what I said so yes I realized it.
10/07/2018 05:52 AMPosted by Starlagosa

If we're getting really tinfoil, I think they're slowly inching toward a 3rd faction we can join regardless of race.
10/07/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Bonas

It seems to me he's becoming more respectable now that I'm exalted with them.
:o
10/07/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Couchtard
10/07/2018 05:52 AMPosted by Starlagosa

If we're getting really tinfoil, I think they're slowly inching toward a 3rd faction we can join regardless of race.

It doesn't seem likely to me but they do enjoy pulling some crazy surprises on us!
They SAY Sylvannas isn't gonna be Garrosh2.0, but c'mon.
This is Blizzard, they ALWAYS take the narratively predictable route, adjusted for maximum teen edgelord moistness.

She totally is.
10/07/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Draneira
After she immolated the tree in Darnassus and killed hundreds of others. You have a real winner of a leader there.
Couldn't agree more.
Please murder her to extra dead a lot.
I'll give you milk and cookies.

I'd do it myself, but the blue gods won't allow me to actually stop evil.
10/07/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Starlagosa
10/07/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Couchtard

It doesn't seem likely to me but they do enjoy pulling some crazy surprises on us!

Yeah I don't think we're ever heading that way.
10/07/2018 05:41 AMPosted by Tovi
Just went through the Battle of Lordaeron on my velf Hunter. I hated seeing skeletons of tauren and goblins. It was upsetting. I mean, not upsetting like I need therapy but upsetting like you just read The Game of Thrones for the first time and you got to the chapter of the beheading.

I don't blame the Alliance for doing exactly what they did. Why do we need to repeat MoP? Blizzard, are you afraid that dragons, demons, undead and old gods are getting stale? They're not... trust me. Everyone that plays this kind of MMO expects to kill a demon, undead, dragon or god-like bad guy. Or why not shake things up a bit and have one of the Alliance leaders go rogue? Genn is crazy enough for it. Or maybe Mechatorque or whatever his name is. After 14 years of being ignore and punted, he snaps and starts killing humans and elves.

This is getting old. The Horde has lost their troll, orc, tauren and soon to be Forsaken leader while the Alliance has all their original leaders except Magni.

I want Sylvanas to go back to being the creepy lady living in a basement but that seems impossible now. The story that you, Blizzard, have written demands justice for the Alliance and they deserve it. Could we please stop this cycle of ruining the Horde storyline because you have a writer's block?

Btw, I'm not a traitor to the Horde. I'm fine with killing Alliance but I don't want to fight my brother as a skeleton because MY OWN WARCHIEF killed him with the plague.

I just did that last night myself for the first time. I got to the part where she is plaguing her own people and I'm like....HOW ARE THEY STILL FOLLOWING HER!!!!!

I havn't understood how the Tauren and the Orcs are still following her even before that. Orcs are all about honor, and Tauren are all about nature. After that battle though...I seriously don't get it.

What possible reason could any Horde soldier be given the order to go into battle for her and think anything other than, "Yeah, no thanks, not into being plagued and turned undead".

okay.. please explain to the dumbtard here...

what does this mean?

thanks in advance...
10/07/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Psycwerd

okay.. please explain to the dumbtard here...

what does this mean?

thanks in advance...

Kerrigan is some bad girl in Starcraft and they gave her a redemption story. I don't play the game but I've heard about it enough on the forums.

I'm sure someone else can explain it better.
Why is a Death Knight complaining about killing people and fighting alongside undead?

We experience physical/mental pleasure when we slaughter. Embrace the evil!