364 Druid/354 DH LFG

Guild Recruitment
8/8N 4/8H, Looking for a guild with active members that push M+ Keys, PVP's, and Raids. Fluent in all four Druid Specs and dps on DH.

Xezu, 364 Druid, Thrall
Feynrik, 354 DemonHunter, Thrall
Would love to chat with you.

We raid Wed & Sunday. We are on PST servers, but most of us are located EST. 9pm-12am EST times.

We are looking for active, solid players to fill out our roster. Similar progression to what you have experienced. Really good group of people.

Feel free to find and message me.

Bnet: Yakmayar#1655
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hey Loki hows it going? {Deaths Expense} on Zul'jin is getting a legit solid raid team going and need all roles filled. Raid lead is 8/8H 2/8M exp. You should def hit us up, we will not disappoint. Hit me up on battle tag, cashinashes#1535 and have a chat with me!
Thank you very much!
Hey Xezu,
I am the GM of <Quantum> - Madoran/Dawnbringer. We are a newly formed guild of friends, a few of which have experience raiding and others who are just now getting into it (but fast learners). We are aiming to push heroic progression (and possibly mythic) each tier as well as do other end game content like keystone dungeons.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST and are actively seeking members that are looking to help us grow and maintain a stable raid roster. We are a chill group and mainly in it for the fun, but also want to see bosses drop. Currently, we are 8/8N and 5/8H, looking to finish heroic and possibly try out some mythic raiding once our roster fills to 20man.

We are currently in need of some dps and healers, so we can offer you a core spot on whichever druid role/spec or on the DH immediately if you like would like to come trial with us and like the fit!

If you are interested, we will be continuing our heroic progression on tuesday if you want to tag along and see how we operate. Please add me on battlenet so we can discuss this further! Val#12876
Please hit me up in-game, my ID will be below. I would love to chat with you!

<War Chief> is a reviving 2-night raiding guild on the Emerald Dream server. We are seeking more like-minded members who are looking to progress on a more casual time-frame. We are currently 3/8H in and 8/8 N Uldir. We will accept anyone with the willingness to learn and be patient while we progress and fill our team!

Our Leaders
The guild leader has a long history of pushing high end content, starting in BC as a Hand of A’dal. Currently 3/8H and 8/8N. Our RL also have high end raiding exp and is very adaptable, with much success leading newer players through difficult content! We are always here to help you help yourself perform the best you possibly can, meaning we will provide you with any information you need, run mythic plus to help you gear, and provide you with a clear explanation of every encounter that we will be progressing on.

What is expected of our members:
As a member of our team we expect you to perform at a decently-skilled level. (IE know the fights, have a progressive non-tilt mindset) Have decent raiding iLvL (will help you gear if you ask or need to!) and to sign up for raid nights you wish to attend (Don’t need to attend everyone single one or any.)

The Goal
Our goal as a guild is to push through every tier and see how far as a guild we can go. We provide a non-toxic environment for raiders to grow and progress as we push together as a team. We also wish to have every member value the guild as much as we do as we look at it with high importance and relevancy to our life. We put a lot of time and value into our members and we will always appreciate the same mentality.

Raid days and times
Saturday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST
Sunday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST

Classes and specs we are looking for
Warlock-Affliction(high)
Boomkin(High)
DPS-(High)
Any exceptional players should still contact us for an interview!
Contact information
Guild Master-Mokal Btag
(My ID) Healing Officer/Recruitment Officer: Geekyre Btag Geekyre#1117
Officer/Raid Lead: -Trueicess Btag Truess2001#1333
If Alliance is agreeable to you, maybe check us out.

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting for BFA. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years. We are currently 7/8H 1/8M. We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. Our goal for BFA is consistent Mythic progression. We need raiders who can learn quickly while also having fun. Dedication and a desire to push content is what we are looking for.

We also regularly do Mythic+ on off nights. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who like to push as far as their chars can go.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night for farm content)

Current Needs:
Healer: Paladin (High), Monk (High) Shaman with acceptable OS (5th healer) (High)
DPS: Monk (High), Mage (High), DK (High), Shaman (Enh or Ele)

If your class is not listed and you are interested, please inquire anyways! Strong dps are always welcome. Sadly, we are pretty full on Hunters and Priests (Holy, Disc, and Shadow)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
<Add us on Grindr> US-Zul'jin is a new and expanding guild looking for aspiring members! Welcoming all who demonstrate and express their knowledge, charisma, and generosity to better develop the guild and individuals. Experienced or new, it does not matter! We can teach you all that is needed to know.
Progression:
8/8N
5/8H
1/8M

Guild Raiding Aspirations: We are trying to get Cutting Edge for each tier by running through Mythic. We believe that this is done easily with an accountability mind set throughout the raid. So every raider and officer is expected to hold the same expectations come into each raid. We strive on giving constructive criticism throughout raids to help people improve and show up in the best way that they can!

Raid Times and Dates: Monday/Friday from 10pm-1am EST.

Attendance: All Raid members and trials are expected to keep a 90%+ Raid Attendance, obviously because we know real life comes into play sometimes, we do request at least a 24 hour notice to your absence.

Food and Flask: We will provide Cauldrons and feast when we can, with that being said we do hope that the guild will help supply the guild bank so we can keep up with the cauldrons and feast. If the guild bank is out of mats come raid time, everyone is expected to bring their own flask/food for that raid night.

We do take casuals as well, we do love to have banter and slander with everyone. Jokes and sarcasm make everything better!

Our guild takes into consideration strong individuals who express the want of being in the guild/raid even if not per-say needed.

Application Website: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2QFAYLo63zSahXBo92s5cveXvtpG_4Nu-NKt0D0ceg-l5ew/viewform?usp=sf_link

Contact Info:
Bnet: Seri#11129 (Guild Master)
Bnet: Sol#1994 (Recruitment Officer)
Kyler#11731 (Raid Leader)
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 2/8M for Uldir with a 16% wipe on Zek.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
DPS to replace our lower end dps (ranged preferred, melee still considered)

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)
Hi Xezu

We’re currently in the market for a boomkin and a dps dh. We’re an alliance guild on Uther/Runetotem connected real and we have an incredibly active roster in and outside of raids. We’re running two heroic raids (46 raiders) and do a normal clear for alts or f&f on a off night. Please feel to pm me through bnet or our discord if interested.

[A] Ascendance 1/8M, 7/8H - Uther/Runetotem
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8pm - 10pm PST
• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
The Verdish Empire- Moonguard is a social raiding guild recruiting all levels! We raid casually on Thursdays at 10pm CST and looking to add another day. We are new and looking to fill our ranks! If there is anything you want to get started in the guild let me know! We have several members also interested in pvp and do that from time to time. All levels and interests are welcome to join!

We are especially looking for people to join our raids. We are casual, so attendance is not mandatory. We raid starting at 10pm CST and I am looking at getting another day set up so we can have a day for progress and one for farm. I hope we can progress eventually to mythic level content. We are looking for people of all classes to join. This is casual, but I do want to progress. Attendance is not mandatory, but coming to raid prepared is. By this I mean please research your class and fights.

Ultimately, this is a game and I want anybody who joins us to have fun playing it. I have been in hardcore guilds before and raiding became another job and I did not have the time or energy for that. I do want to progress, but I am not having a race. Anybody who joins my guild I want them to enjoy themselves. Feel free to add me on BNet if you have any questions!

-Jumpernickel
BNET: Kayla#1755
Gonna keep this short and sweet. <Faceroll>[H] on Arthas is recruiting we need 1 dps and solid healer for our 2 day raid week. Friday and Saturdays 7-1030pm PST. Pushing into mythic raid content. Currently 7/8H with 8% on Ghuun. We also like destroying some M+ keys. Get in touch would love to hear from you!
Healzofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408
We are Currently 5/8 H !

If this sounds like a good fit please drop a quick 2 min app at www.faceroll.org we are almost full on our 20 man roster.
<Organized Crime> Turalyon
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: Tues / Weds 7:30-10:30pm EST
Cleared: 8/8N 7/8H 1/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Akadian#1513 (Jex) and Dominitus#1741 (GM) Can always message me in Discord - Jexia #0616 or Jexiawow@gmail
Needs: DPS - Classes we want - Mage, DH, Warrior, S Priest and a Boomchicken
Note: Casuals Welcome - Alt run , M +, Pvp ...
If you want Heroic raids spot,casual or compete for a Mythic spot - you are welcome ;)
Note: NOT a PG13 guild..
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Uldir 5/8H, 8/8N, Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Tranquility (9/11 in Mythic ABT; 7/8H + 8/8N in Uldir ) is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow that has been around since Cataclysm. We are a good group of people who are always looking to add more to the roster, as we believe constant recruitment keeps things fresh and fun, as well as keeps our discord incredibly active throughout the week and outside of the game!

We've built a tight-knit community that only asks for 6 raiding hours per week, and we raid Sun/Mon from 7-10pm EST. Sure, our hours aren't traditionally those of a standard mythic guild, but we definitely get a lot out of our few hours that we raid!

If this sounds like something that might interest you, I'd love to chat over real ID and answer any questions you may have. I also would definitely love to ask you a few questions to ensure you're an excellent fit for our guild!

Please message me at Rom#11997 for any questions you may have.

Hope to catch you soon!
Guild Name: Patchwerk
Realm: Dark Iron
Contacts: Energee, Patbatemans, Mcsqueebles
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950, TvThief#1156, mcsqueeb#1267
Current Progression: 8/8N, 5/8H Uldir

We're a tight knit group of RL friends, and some new-comers, that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We're all playing the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC each tier and push ahead into mythic raids and Mythic+s. Most all of us are active in game and discord every day and are good with helping each other when needed.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, and Mythic+ runners. Really looking one melee dps, and 2 ranged dps, but are accepting everyone, as we are fairly adaptable, and some of us are willing to class change as needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message us.
<Add us on Grindr> US-Zul'jin is a new and expanding guild looking for aspiring members! Welcoming all who demonstrate and express their knowledge, charisma, and generosity to better develop the guild and individuals. Experienced or new, it does not matter! We can teach you all that is needed to know.
Progression:
8/8N
5/8H
1/8M

Guild Raiding Aspirations: We are trying to get Cutting Edge for each tier by running through Mythic. We believe that this is done easily with an accountability mind set throughout the raid. So every raider and officer is expected to hold the same expectations come into each raid. We strive on giving constructive criticism throughout raids to help people improve and show up in the best way that they can!

Raid Times and Dates: Monday/Friday from 10pm-1am EST.

Attendance: All Raid members and trials are expected to keep a 90%+ Raid Attendance, obviously because we know real life comes into play sometimes, we do request at least a 24 hour notice to your absence.

Food and Flask: We will provide Cauldrons and feast when we can, with that being said we do hope that the guild will help supply the guild bank so we can keep up with the cauldrons and feast. If the guild bank is out of mats come raid time, everyone is expected to bring their own flask/food for that raid night.

We do take casuals as well, we do love to have banter and slander with everyone. Jokes and sarcasm make everything better!

Our guild takes into consideration strong individuals who express the want of being in the guild/raid even if not per-say needed.

Application Website: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2QFAYLo63zSahXBo92s5cveXvtpG_4Nu-NKt0D0ceg-l5ew/viewform?usp=sf_link

Contact Info:
Bnet: Seri#11129 (Guild Master)
Bnet: Sol#1994 (Recruitment Officer)
Kyler#11731 (Raid Leader)
<Villain Club> (8/8 H 1/8 M) is a newly formed, semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to fill out our raid team. Seeking exceptional players of all roles to speed through heroic and go into mythic asap. We're a group of friends who all come from varying mythic raiding experience in the past who decided to come together this expansion to finally form our own guild. We're to the point, no BS, and no drama. We're not looking to push anything ridiculous like US top 50, but at the very least are striving to obtain Cutting Edge each tier, with time to spare before the next.

Our recruitment needs are as follows:
1 Tank
1 Healer
Any exceptional dps, preferably ranged.

Raid times:
Tues/Wed/Sun 8-11 EST

You can get in touch with us through our recruiting officer, or discord.
Thread#11619
discord.gg/xDGrwcB
Please hit me up in-game, my ID will be below. I would love to chat with you!

<War Chief> is a reviving 2-night raiding guild on the Emerald Dream server. We are seeking more like-minded members who are looking to progress on a more casual time-frame. We are currently 3/8H in and 8/8 N Uldir. We will accept anyone with the willingness to learn and be patient while we progress and fill our team!

Our Leaders
The guild leader has a long history of pushing high end content, starting in BC as a Hand of A’dal. Currently 3/8H and 8/8N. Our RL also have high end raiding exp and is very adaptable, with much success leading newer players through difficult content! We are always here to help you help yourself perform the best you possibly can, meaning we will provide you with any information you need, run mythic plus to help you gear, and provide you with a clear explanation of every encounter that we will be progressing on.

What is expected of our members:
As a member of our team we expect you to perform at a decently-skilled level. (IE know the fights, have a progressive non-tilt mindset) Have decent raiding iLvL (will help you gear if you ask or need to!) and to sign up for raid nights you wish to attend (Don’t need to attend everyone single one or any.)

The Goal
Our goal as a guild is to push through every tier and see how far as a guild we can go. We provide a non-toxic environment for raiders to grow and progress as we push together as a team. We also wish to have every member value the guild as much as we do as we look at it with high importance and relevancy to our life. We put a lot of time and value into our members and we will always appreciate the same mentality.

Raid days and times
Saturday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST
Sunday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST

Classes and specs we are looking for
Warlock-Affliction(high)
Boomkin(High)
DPS-(High)
Any exceptional players should still contact us for an interview!
Contact information
Guild Master-Mokal Btag
(My ID) Healing Officer/Recruitment Officer: Geekyre Btag Geekyre#1117
Officer/Raid Lead: -Trueicess Btag Truess2001#1333