8.1 Feral Builds (Talents/Traits/Stats)

Druid
I don't have enough azerite armor to test all of these builds so I can only vouch for the Legion build.

PVP
Big Bite Energy (BBE) build
Talents : SB RW GA MB SOTF BS BT
Azerite: Raking Ferocity (3)
Stat:Crit>Mastery=Vers>Haste

Dungeon
Shredder build
Talents : SB/PR(if trash REALLY needs to die fast) TD BA TP SR SOB MOC
Azerite: Wild Fleshrending (3) or Wild Fleshrending (2), Twisted Claws
Stat: Crit>Haste>Mastery=Vers

Raid
Bleed build (less fun imo)
Talents: SB TD BA MB SR PW BT/FF(if you're not with that mess)
Azerite: Gushing Lacerations (3) or Gushing Lacerations (2), Dagger in the Back (if DiB affected by SR and secondary traits)
Stat: Haste>Crit>Mastery>Vers

OR

Legion build (more burst)
Talents(2): SB TD BA MB INC SOB MOC
Azerite (2): Wild Fleshrending (3)
Crit (28-30%?)>Haste>Mastery>Vers

Will update as we get more information and I keep testing.
Don't forget they haven't even finished with the changes yet. They still haven't touched BT which was one of the talents they talked about in their post.
10/08/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Grìz
Don't forget they haven't even finished with the changes yet. They still haven't touched BT which was one of the talents they talked about in their post.

Oooh I didn't know about that, do you have a link or know where I can find that post? Did they say it was being targeted for 8.1?
PVP arena you don't think Vers should be on there?
10/08/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Raghavikk
PVP arena you don't think Vers should be on there?

mb I meant to put master=vers lol take my stat weights with a grain of salt for now until I can get my hands on all of the traits or I figure out how to simcraft ptr. All of the builds are centered around what playstyle would be the most efficient in X setting and these are the choices that promote X playstyle
Power of the Moon is nerfed in like 80% in pvp. it's really crap. In PvE you can get like 11k crit cat moonfires, though. Moonfire is not a bleed.