How I believe Nathanos will die.

General Discussion
So it’s pretty much a given none of our factions leaders can take him. He’s just far to awesome, nothing can be done there.

But let me give you a scenario.

Nathanos just defeated Tyrande and is heading back to report to Sylvanus. He’s imagining the look of pride on her face which causes him to smile and let his perfect defences down for a split second. But that’s all it took.. suddenly behind him he hears “heh... nothin personal kid.”

Spinning on his heel and lining up an arrow he aims at none other than Coldsteel the Hedgehog. He fires his arrow, but it bounces off Coldsteels denim pants and pocket chain combo Armor.

“He has no openings...” Nathanos thinks to himself, as he reaches for another arrow.

In a flash Coldsteel disappears and reappears right in front of him. Flashing him a smirk before impaling Nathanos on his awesome spiky knuckle gloves.

The Valkyr, fearing a self insert with more angst than even Nathanos, disappear into the night.

The end.
Bravo, that or

He'll kill himself so Sylvanas can live forever.
sylvanus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well ya know if he dies the horde players will be here having a fit because "another horde leader died".
Not nearly enough edge to be a real sonic oc. I call fraud.
fits well enough with the BFA story so far
10/09/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Kirela
Well ya know if he dies the horde players will be here having a fit because "another horde leader died".

I doubt it. Nathanos is a mustache-twirling idiot.

he is not a leader he is the new General Nazgrim plus most of us hate him anyway
In all seriousness, I actually think Nathanos could benefit from gaining some characterization independent of Sylvanas, rather than just dying.

I wouldn't. I would be too busy laughing at a major character dying in such an absurd way to come on the forums and complain.
10/09/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Daltorax
So it’s pretty much a given none of our factions leaders can take him. He’s just far to awesome, nothing can be done there.
you do realise hes weaker vastly so than sylvanas plus sylvanas is the one who trained him pre undeath and before they both were undead they were a couple much like the other windrunners were into humans. but ya as powerful as he is he is nothing to his queen and lover sylvanas.
He is killed in the Darkshore Warfront.

Then Blizzard pretends it never happens which is why Lady Liadrin and Etigg are still in our world, with Etigg even being our main research provider on the ship to Kul'tiras.

Got to love Blizzard lore logic.
I liked nathanos back when he was chilling in EPL being a smarmy grouchy old man. Real “get off my lawn” type.
10/09/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Orugor

he is not a leader he is the new General Nazgrim plus most of us hate him anyway

Well, people are upset about some random troll that popped up this expansion who was a means to an end just so that his daughter would become the leader. Hence I have my suspicions.
10/09/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Mornnah
He is killed in the Darkshore Warfront.

Then Blizzard pretends it never happens which is why Lady Liadrin and Etigg are still in our world, with Etigg even being our main research provider on the ship to Kul'tiras.

Got to love Blizzard lore logic.
None of the commanders in the Warfront die, they just take a knee.
10/09/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Hekorus
10/09/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Daltorax
you do realise hes weaker vastly so than sylvanas plus sylvanas is the one who trained him pre undeath and before they both were undead they were a couple much like the other windrunners were into humans. but ya as powerful as he is he is nothing to his queen and lover sylvanas.

Nathanos is vastly weaker than Sylvanas, and he can take on god mode Tyrande. I repeat again: Sylvanas is going to save the Avengers in the next movie.

Anyway, I don't want him to die either, though.
10/09/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Kirela

Well, people are upset about some random troll that popped up this expansion who was a means to an end just so that his daughter would become the leader. Hence I have my suspicions.

It's cause Ratakhan was a cool guy plus he was basically Black Panther "Don't worry my Dauhta I neva freez!"

Lol you mean love
Throw him into the pyre we make Sylvanas out of.
10/09/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Sephiram
10/09/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Hekorus
... you do realise hes weaker vastly so than sylvanas plus sylvanas is the one who trained him pre undeath and before they both were undead they were a couple much like the other windrunners were into humans. but ya as powerful as he is he is nothing to his queen and lover sylvanas.

Nathanos is vastly weaker than Sylvanas, and he can take on god mode Tyrande. I repeat again: Sylvanas is going to save the Avengers in the next movie.

Anyway, I don't want him to die either, though.
wanna know be interesting if they made her a Kerrigan 2.0 and him like jim from that game to. I loved that storyline I don't care what people think about it I love love stories.