-

Classic Discussion
Also plan on playing feral, and agree that I would like to see some changes. My problem with changes is that I am mostly sure that if any changes are made by Blizzard it will be a hard no for me.
So you want your favorite little spec to be buffed, that's cute. At least it's not a pally this time.
10/09/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Lightnìngx
10/09/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Haala
So you want your favorite little spec to be buffed, that's cute. At least it's not a pally this time.

I do want pally to be buffed. I also want enhance, shadow, and every "useless" spec until every spec at least has some reason to be played. Whether for PvE, PvP, world pvp, dungeons, whatever. Every spec should have something that it's good at

We all want things we can't have. In vanilla you brought the class not spec. I don't want to see hundreds of laser chickens and shadow priests running around everywhere. When you pick priest you essentially know what ur signing up for.

Go back to BfA.
10/09/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Haala

I do want pally to be buffed. I also want enhance, shadow, and every "useless" spec until every spec at least has some reason to be played. Whether for PvE, PvP, world pvp, dungeons, whatever. Every spec should have something that it's good at

And every spec does have stuff they are good at. So nothing needs to change

Ret has literally no place as the "ret bomb" spec is actually a prot paladin spec. so yes every spec has a place in the game EXCEPT ret paladin.
10/09/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Kores

Ret has literally no place as the "ret bomb" spec is actually a prot paladin spec. so yes every spec has a place in the game EXCEPT ret paladin.

Someone never raided with a ret paladin who had nightfall equipped
Oh no! He took his ball and went home.
10/09/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Typherian
and he forgot his lost keg of beer which I just stole hehehehe...
10/09/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Havell
10/09/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Typherian
and he forgot his lost keg of beer which I just stole hehehehe...

I got the tap though! >:)

I'm willin to share!

But sad to see the OP just delete or edit his posts just cause a few didn't agree with him.
there are no specs in vanilla you choose a class
Seems like another "buff hybrids" class balance post... Good riddance.