MG or WrA: Dwarf RP?

Moon Guard
I've been taking a break from the game since mid-September. Not a very long break but I spent so much time rushing to prepare for Uldir I got burnt out. Plus I ended up having to much to do IRL so I can't invest the time needed to raid anymore. I want to come back to the game now, but I want to do so more casually and I want to see the alliance side of things. To the latter end, I plan to make a Dwarf Prot Paladin (which is a character I have always wanted to make. I also want to play on an RP server, because that fits more in line with what I want to do in the game at the moment. I'm not sure which server has better RP opportunities for a Dwarf (Paladin) though.
Hey there!

As far as dorf guilds go, Dwarven Vanguard and Ramheart are the two biggest and inclusive dwarf guilds I can think of right now.

If you're more into the Dark Iron flavor of things, Balefire Consortium might scratch that itch.

All that I've mentioned are pretty friendly guilds, so I recommend just messaging them (or checking out their website in Vanguards case) to find out more about them.

These are all MG; WRA also has a pretty excellent dwarf community, but I couldn't tell you too much about them as I only really play here.

Hope this helps!
As far as which is more populous and is actually linked together to create big dwarf-centric events, WrA is the way to go since they have the Mead Hall which is a conglomerate of dwarf-centric guilds that come together all the time (though the guilds all do their own separate things as well). You could join any dwarf guild on WrA really and you’ll be apart of it all. I reccomend it if you’re a fan of that stuff and aren’t averse to RPing on WrA.

Moon Guard surprisingly doesn’t have as much of a dwarf RP scene. It’s still there, but MG is predominantly human/elf/Draenei. You won’t have that much trouble finding it here, but it’s not as populated and the guilds aren’t as linked as far as I can tell (though I could be wrong on that account - feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).

Either way you really can’t go wrong; just a matter of what you prefer at the end of the day.
Something to keep in mind, with the Dwarven Senate up and running things are starting to get more connected over here. It slow, but going. At least that is how I see it.
WrA is more known for its dwarf scene and has a plethora of guilds to choose from. I can get you the info on everything going on over there if you want to reach out in game. The Mead Hall also has a master post up on their server forum.

That aside, you absolutely CAN get your fix for dwarf RP on MG. You won't find some huge presence in Stormwind every day but there definitely are guilds doing their thing, most of which are mentioned above.
10/12/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Girminn
Something to keep in mind, with the Dwarven Senate up and running things are starting to get more connected over here. It slow, but going. At least that is how I see it.

Thanks for the shout out!

Here's a link to our forum page if you want more info OP!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767689592?page=1
Moon Guard, lad!
Wyrmrest is has the biggest, most active, and most connected Dwarf scene of the two servers. But Moon Guard isn't a bad place for either. You can't really go wrong.
Don't think it matters which server you go to, it will be a much smaller RP pop compare to other races.
10/13/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Avrek
Don't think it matters which server you go to, it will be a much smaller RP pop compare to other races.

Weird how the only posters pushing WrA dwarf RP are not dwarves from WrA.
10/13/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Tavrasanga
10/13/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Avrek

We fooled them lads!

People play multiple characters on multiple realms and do not always switch between them for forum posts The only time I really switch from Moo anymore is when one of those "How is MG Horde?" posts pop up because people make this same stupid argument.
Thanks for mentioning us! Yes,we are a dwarf guild on MG and always willing to help new role players learn how to RP a dwarf. Check out our website as well and I hope to see ya either way!

https://ramheart.shivtr.com/