You thought i was done?

Warrior
Blizzard suspended me from posting from hating on warriors, after a few days I have come back but not to hate on the warrior..

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that musclemass has figured out what was wrong with his arms warrior and am now officially declaring the death of the horde. Musclemass is coming and hes gonna shrek all the dirty horde he finds. Muahahahaaaa
Dollar Tree Garrosh has no time for your alliance crap.
10/16/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Musclemass
Blizzard suspended me from posting from hating on warriors, after a few days I have come back but not to hate on the warrior..

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that musclemass has figured out what was wrong with his arms warrior and am now officially declaring the death of the horde. Musclemass is coming and hes gonna shrek all the dirty horde he finds. Muahahahaaaa

So you're letting someone that knows how play use your account?
Musclemass is back in this anticipated trolling sequel. Only this time, he's even more cringy.
No, what was happening was I thought storm bolt automatically switch like impending victory to victory rush. I was throwing duds like a mahff. Now I got stormbolt and you can all receive the death you deserve. ALLIANCE FOREVAH!
10/16/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Musclemass
Musclemass is coming and hes gonna shrek all the dirty horde he finds.

I'll gladly take you up on that challenge, boy.
Thunderlord! Death to the horde! Meet me in battle and perish like the spittle falling from your lips in the dirt. Muahahahaaaa
10/16/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Marthul
Dollar Tree Garrosh has no time for your alliance crap.

Word?
Go away.
Yikes
Awww do you need to go to the vet? Is Musclemass not feeling well?
Is your boy-king not giving you enough walks?
10/16/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Soliz
Is your boy-king not giving you enough walks?

How dare you talk about king anduin that way, he obviously was just about to kick sylvanna's butt and blizzard ended the cinematic. At least I'm not lackey to a traitorous elf girl.
10/16/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Musclemass
No, what was happening was I thought storm bolt automatically switch like impending victory to victory rush. I was throwing duds like a mahff. Now I got stormbolt and you can all receive the death you deserve. ALLIANCE FOREVAH!

Oof.
yikes
LOL stupid alliance players... Musclemass i see you on the court you are mine... And your boy king is like a choir boy.. always on his knees gettin it from his people and the horde!
how were you suspended when you have like 18 posts? that's some dedicated early trolling my man.
I didn't even know you started, let alone know you were done at some point.
Do everyone favor and make a panda warrior but stay in the starting zone and don’t pick a faction. Pretty sure neither side wants you.
All of these warriors trying to act all high and mighty... don't kid yourself this little Goblin'll smack you one way, charge at ya, smack ya the other way, leap at ya, smack ya a 3rd time, charge at your knee caps, smack ya a FOURTH time as you are crawling away and rocket jump on your back to stab Geti'ikku right in your flithy heart.

Short, green and mean. Get pounded.