Blood elf Heritage Armor BS

General Discussion
So why don't Blood elves have to level up a character like Mag`har orcs? I mean I already leveled multiple ORCS but obviously not a mag`har. So for me to get my heritage armor I not only have to get exalted with honor bound but I also have to level up a character I have no intention of playing because I already have 11 level 110+ characters.

I find the leveling really boring and time consuming when I'd rather be playing the latest expansion and not old content that I've already done over and over again.

So I ask: Why do Blood elves not have to level from 20 up? MOST BLOOD ELVES ARE PEOPLE THAT RACE CHANGED. I know for a fact 80% of Blood elf players are paid race changes when their racial was popular. I know this because I as well as many others I saw did it.

So are Mag`har just shafted with this extra step that adds many hours of boring game play we have already done? Maybe a players overall account should be considered. If they are a player since vanilla wow and have 11 characters and have done every single raid and dungeon many times they should not be forced to level a another just for a transmog.

Anyway I do not care , do what you want. I just look like a complainer at this point.
boohoo
because we aren't an allied race, and most of us with leveled blood elves already did it from scratch multiple times?
They're a baseline race. You'll get over it.
I did level up, like 3 belfs. From 1-80/90/100/110/120

Just because it wasn't this expac doesn't mean I didn't put in the leg work.

10/17/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Tyierin
boohoo

Or this.
Because blood elves are better than you.
10/17/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Furyeon
So why don't Blood elves have to level up a character like Mag`har orcs?

Because blood elves aren't an Allied Race.
Just would like to know what the tauren heritage armor will look like. My guess it will look like the Chick fil a cow haha. Hopefully it will have a tabard that says eat mo chickin lol.
So why don't Blood elves have to level up a character like Mag`har orcs? I mean I already leveled multiple ORCS but obviously not a mag`har. So for me to get my heritage armor I not only have to get exalted with honor bound but I also have to level up a character I have no intention of playing because I already have 11 level 110+ characters.

I find the leveling really boring and time consuming when I'd rather be playing the latest expansion and not old content that I've already done over and over again.

So I ask: Why do Blood elves not have to level from 20 up? MOST BLOOD ELVES ARE PEOPLE THAT RACE CHANGED. I know for a fact 80% of Blood elf players are paid race changes when their racial was popular. I know this because I as well as many others I saw did it.

So are Mag`har just shafted with this extra step that adds many hours of boring game play we have already done? Maybe a players overall account should be considered. If they are a player since vanilla wow and have 11 characters and have done every single raid and dungeon many times they should not be forced to level a another just for a transmog.

Anyway I do not care , do what you want. I just look like a complainer at this point.

It said there are requirements to unlock their armor and such, has to be max level toon.
I had to level up FOUR! Blood Elves to get the heritage armor and then wait TEN years! Worst time gate in the game.
I know for a fact 80% of Blood elf players are paid race changes

Source please.
Have.... have we run out of things to complain about yet?

Can't we all just go back to azerite?
My question is, you're leveling up a maghar you don't intend to play for a Heritage Armor you won't be able to use unless you play the maghar.... Why?

The point of leveling it up is to get the heritage armor for that race, which blood Elves will have already done.

Think of it this way:

Because belf heritage armor is so easy to get everyone will have it. If everyone has it there is nothing special about it.

Compare that to the other heritage armors that require leveling from level 1 as that race. It's a mark of status and prestige to wear their heritage armor. All the players who race-changed for those other races don't have their heritage armor.

When it comes to heritage armor: Essentially belf players aren't winning ... they're actually losing.
10/17/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Mistwynd

Think of it this way:

Because belf heritage armor is so easy to get everyone will have it. If everyone has it there is nothing special about it.

Compare that to the other heritage armors that require leveling from level 1 as that race. It's a mark of status and prestige to wear their heritage armor. All the players who race-changed for those other races don't have their heritage armor.

When it comes to heritage armor: Essentially belf players aren't winning ... they're actually losing.

I guess you are right. There is nothing special if everyone has it

Can you show me your source that states 80% of blood elves are race changes, because I played in vanilla when they were announced, and people were ecstatic. I also played in BC, when people complained there were too many blood elves. Blood elves were the only way to be a paladin on horde for some time, and are still the only way to be one and not be future hamburger meat. I made a blood elf DK in wrath when people made fun of their racial. I think your facts are quite skewed in order to make you whine seem less whiney, so please, show me where your facts come from.
10/17/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Mortex
My question is, you're leveling up a maghar you don't intend to play for a Heritage Armor you won't be able to use unless you play the maghar.... Why?

The point of leveling it up is to get the heritage armor for that race, which blood Elves will have already done.

He's mad his race changed mag'har cant get the heritage armor. Blizz doesn't want people paying money for the heritage armor, and that's what he wanted to do.
I've had this character this Burning Crusade, so don't say I race changed anything.

Leveled this character up every expansion to max level, I've stuck loyal to this race on this character for years. I didn't pick it for the racial, I picked it because it looked cool to me. Even when they had their racial changed recently, it didn't really bother me because I love the race for what it is, not whether it has OP racials.
I agree with this sentiment in general, I never liked how heritage armor is tied to slogging through 20-110/120.

It should either unlock at max level regardless of method, or through a max level quest chain like the non allied races.

I currently have 1 of each class but now need to level a burner character for my HMT heritage armor which feels bad because it takes time away from the characters I actually want to play

For what its worth, you don't have to level twice with the dwarfs either. They're just level and done just like the belfs.