Arena unplayable for OCE players

Arenas
I incapped a priest the other day, only to have him continue to Tokyo drift around the pillar. Guy was smooth.
I just never really have any issues queuing in to US servers from Oceanic servers, the lag issues only occur for me if I play with people from Latin American servers.
i can swap to phone internet and its fine but from home net no good
Can confirm something seems REALLY different all of a sudden lag is unbearable..

Hope they didnt do a behind the scenes "fix"
I'd take the loss to the birds over weekly mass shootings. how do you yankydoodles even leave your homes? Never know where the next one will be
10/23/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Awdawefaegf
I'd take the loss to the birds over weekly mass shootings. how do you yankydoodles even leave your homes? Never know where the next one will be

now now
My experience.

Normally lag is fine. After reading this thread and talking to multiple friends, apparently the "unbearable lag" thing (it really is, ive experienced it too) has been around for a couple of days.

I've only experienced it once (yesterday), did ONE game and the entire match was spiking beginning to end. It was the only time that I invited somebody to my OCE server and had them queue. It was also the only time that I played with somebody from Ragnaros.

I think playing with people from Latin america server is the reason.

Got vpn, and queued all day yesterday so it is fine, for now, if you dont mind paying a couple dollars for it. Hopefully they fix it soon.
Even this small indie company could spend some money to put local datacenters for Oceanic and Latam players.
all these issues right around the time holinka returns....hmm..
10/22/2018 01:49 AMPosted by Hugetities
that's the price you pay for being the offspring of criminals

LMAO