If you're not 2400+ stop blaming classes

Arenas
10/26/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Ardenamelin
10/26/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Chrisbillson
You're just bad kid.

Playing a Chick in a MMO = Jack
Spiting on ppl in Forums = Jack
No body takes you srsly = Jack

My Tip. Stop shafing your Chest. Let them hair Grow.
Shut down your Pc from time to time. Go Out talk to ppl ore read a Book. My Little Pony and How to Feminidancetheories, dont count as Books.
And no more Por.s .

Your Life should be better now. Np

I hope I'm not the only person here who doesn't understand the "Jack" reference.
10/26/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Fadingtwo

Playing a Chick in a MMO = Jack
Spiting on ppl in Forums = Jack
No body takes you srsly = Jack

My Tip. Stop shafing your Chest. Let them hair Grow.
Shut down your Pc from time to time. Go Out talk to ppl ore read a Book. My Little Pony and How to Feminidancetheories, dont count as Books.
And no more Por.s .

Your Life should be better now. Np

I hope I'm not the only person here who doesn't understand the "Jack" reference.

Sorry. i corrected

Sorry. i corrected

Okay, that makes a lot more sense now lmao.
You're just bad kid.

get to 2400 on a lock or DK then tell us how you really feel.
Do people use ‘kid’ to make themselves feel better? Or do they think that hurts others feelings? I’m confused.
what if im 2300 xp ?
10/27/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Lemarky
what if im 2300 xp ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzVmPsqHDDQ
10/26/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Fadingtwo
OP has a point though. Just because a lower CR player has an opinion, doesn't mean it's valid. 99% of the posts on here are people blaming comps/classes for their rating. Instead of complaining, focus on your own play. That's just how I see it. You're welcome to an opinion but don't use it as a crutch for your own lack of skill.

As harsh as my post was, this is the point.
"your just not 375 ilvl kid" is what you should be saying
10/26/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Mordredxyz
Why? Are you imblying that a 1500 player on an aff lock is on equal footing with a 1500 player on a fire mage?

a 1500 lock would beat a 1500 fire mage just sayin
10/26/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Dtide
im higher than 2.4 xp and ill say this.
Mage - (Fire)Redesign meteor to old meteor being "single" aoe instead of split damage per person fixing the problem of tuning it to be op or useless.
Hunter - (BM) nerf this spec and either keep surv as main spec (surv isnt busted but has random busted rng but very rarely) or marksman without being the infinite cc bot it was in legion
Rogue - (Assasin) oh my LUL nerf this spec to the ground and make sub the main spec and buff sub to be very viable, when sub is the main spec you can actually say you sorta respect rmp unlike sin where you just expect to lose cause fire mage or sin rogue or rmp
Druid - (Feral) clone coming back is absolutely GREAT.. BUT nerf bite and tweak the traits a bit to reflect increased bite damage as it does now, but make it alot weaker but not totally useless when bite is main damage and with clone imo feral is the most fun, ive played feral for 14 years i have xp in every xpack as feral (Boomy) Please for the love of god make starsurges rng range shorter, it critting for 15-20k hey whatever but at 20k even thats a gamble, anything higher than 20k on an instant esp with a talent that auto regens resources to use that instant is an absolute JOKE
Priest - (Disc) buff mana regen stop making them play like mw in s1 of legion, insane output but oom in 3 spells. (disc isnt INSANE output but it is very strong imo esp with schism damage output+healing) and nerf the damage of disc hard but buff the damage vs healing through atonement majorly fixing the disc being a dps problem w.o making disc useless and atonement useless (Spriest) I love the utility brought back to spr making it feel a little more old school but giving spr a 20% passive wall AND a 10% wall is an absolute joke they should not be that tanky, theyre a glass cannon in leg this design was horrible imo cause they were way too squishy but they did lots of damage but again it was easy to stop with constant psuedo interrupts, make their damage more consistant w.o being such big numbers but imo the main problem with spr is it being a unkillable tank
Paladin - (Ret) Make their damage more consistant, imo the biggest problem with ret is just the amount of burst damage they do, execution sentence hits like a truck and from what i can tell it isnt dispellable or I'm just too laggy to see the thing disappear and its just an absolute joke like starsurge crits but worse cause its a short cd and unavoidable esp paired with all the damage increase in burst ret has
Shaman - (Enhance) good job nerfing the heals thanks. (resto sham) make my purge actually cost mana, make me have to think if i dont want to oom, i can sit on someone and spam purge and not oom hardly at all. In legion I took pride in rsham with many obstacles, the biggest one at highermmr was mana conservation skills with awareness, this isnt even a thing in bfa I also hate the instant style of rsham, rsham isnt resto druid i shouldnt spam riptide make me a rsham that actually casts and has to use preemptive thinking and most importantly use cds the right way, the skill cap for rsham imo has been lowered cause i dont worry about mana and i am very killable still JK spirit wolf talent and spectral recovery and i have a constant bear form

I am 2700+ xp and 2600+ cr and I agree with virtually everything this guy posted.

Feel free to nerf BM after MM is again viable. Hunt should keep at least one glad viable ranged spec (BM fits the slot fine currently).
10/27/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Onedown
You're just bad kid.

It can be done!
10/26/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Dtide
i shouldnt spam riptide make me a rsham that actually casts and has to use preemptive thinking and most importantly use cds the right way, the skill cap for rsham imo has been lowered cause i dont worry about mana and i am very killable still JK spirit wolf talent and spectral recovery and i have a constant bear form

Nobody decent even plays the spectral recovery honor talent often because most the time you take it its a total waste and you don't even kite in ghost wolf and end up taking it for nothing. Its incredibly niche to take and requires very specific situations to even be feasible to benefit from. I'd say maybe its useful in 10% of games.. Which makes it not even worth it to take over something more practical.

And the spirit wolf talent isn't even worth taking over roots; which is also questionable. Again, massively situational to the point where its not even worth taking.

Also, as sham vs melee cleaves for example I actually have to cast healing surge / healing wave quite often, or one of my teammates will get obliterated if I try to just keep them up with riptide and healing stream.

From what you said you seem pretty boosted tbh.
10/27/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Onedown
You're just bad kid.

saddest part is this used to be a meme but now its actually not a joke to break 2400 on lock or dk right now specifically cause both are awful : /

and the spirit wolf talent isn't even worth taking over roots; which is also questionable.

wrong but not #worth my #time prob explains why you're 2200 edit: 2100 on rsham
Omfg just shut up Chris. Seriously no one cares anymore. Omg 2400 or !@#$ is just you trying to boost your epeen on a 15yr old game. It doesn’t really matter anymore. Glad is obtainable by most anyone and you may look at mine and be like he isn’t even 1600. Nope because I try diff things and I honestly have a life outside of a game and choose not to take wow seriously as others. Get off your high horse and go do something besides try to talk %^-* to everyone.