LF Merge

Guild Recruitment
climdog#1524
<Sigh> on Hyjal - Horde (2/8M, 8/8H) is a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progressing through each raid tier. Many of our raiders are former top 50 region players that no longer wish to raid on a 5 day schedule.

Our schedule:

Tuesday: 7-10 PST
Wednesday: 7-10 PST
Thursday: 7-10 PST

We are currently recruiting:
Tanks: One non-pally
Healers: 1-2 Exceptional Heals
DPS: Any class!

Even if your class isnt listed, Any exceptional players please apply!
Draekan#1749 (GM)
Chargercrazy#1195(General Officer)
Kyouryoku#1937 (Recruitment Officer)
not sure if youre still looking but id love to talk shop about it
btag epi7ome#1646
disc epi#8986
We're a FRI/SAT 830pm-1230am pst guild, more info below...
We are trying to grow staying active/pvp/and run m+ together. We help people learn their class if needed, we sell carries. We're looking for active members/a raid leader. and Long time members/friends .

<Despicable> 4/8M 8/8H is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We're a progression minded Guild with zero tolerance on drama. We aim to be one of the most efficient raid teams on Sargeras in terms of progression / hours raided. We are looking for skilled players who can raid our days/times. Recruitment is OPEN TO SKILLED Mage/boomkin/lock/Spriest/Hpally/Rshammy/MWmonk. Also any outstanding players with great logs. Our mythic roster is very competitive! Add me on Btag if you're interested! Adobo#1390

Raid Times
Fri/Sat; 8:30pm-12:30amPacific time (PST), 10:30pm-2:30am server (CST)

What we expect:
- Players with previous raiding background
- Good positive, team attitude
- Come to raids well prepared (Flask/potions/food) etc.
- Players who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
- Thorough knowledge of your class mechanics
- Eagerness to improve
- Strive to be the best of your class/spec
- Discord with working mic
- Players who will show up to every raid
- Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family!

What To Expect From Us:
- A drama free, mature Guild environment
- Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers
- Teammates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff
- Late night players
- Cool people to do your mythic +'s with

If you share our mindset and want to kill bosses! Fill out this quick application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepGUcBZggrskOpyMJBpMSEzb-NXEsIqSCFJv8OG_6Cd63RDQ/viewform

Contacts
Adobo#1390 GM
Discord: Biggie#0667
3/8M wed/thur 9pm-1am Eastern. We have 4-6 spots open for core mythic roster if your interested hit me up @ #Unstawpable1550
Not sure how many players you have, but I want to add some depth to our roster. Let's talk and see.

Short Version: LFM for Mythic Raid Team. 2 night schedule(3rd day for first 2 weeks of new tier). Recruiting for current tier and beyond. Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raid.

Currently: 3/8M - Vectis @ 5%

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769637143

Xantoniel#1517
My guild is 8/8h 1/8m with a few pulls on mother. I’d be interested in chatting with you about your group and what/who all you’re looking to bring! my btag is Druician#1184