348 Hunter/Returning player LF Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Came back in anticipation of 8.1 and the new raid. Would like to find a solid heroic/mythic team in order to get back into raiding. Have AotC and some mythic experience from Legion but got a late start in BfA. I am willing to server transfer but not looking to faction transfer. I am available weekdays from 5-12 EST and anytime on the weekends.

I understand that I am a bit behind gear wise but I know my class and can pull my weight when needed. I show up, keep positive in progression, and I show up prepared. If interested, leave your discord/b.net tag and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Hey pal, good morningn to ya!

Would love to talk with you when you get a moment today!

Bouncybear#112775
Still looking!
Seraph's Disasterpiece team could use a hunter to complete our mythic roster!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement

Bevents open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hello there, is tuesday/wed an option for you?

Add me to RealID I would love to talki!

noch1201#1861
If you are looking to push for mythic raiding soon, we are probably not the guild for you, but if chilling out in a heroic setting for a while sounds good yo you, I'd love to discuss our community! I am leaving the usual recruitment info here, but please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or want more information. We generally have potential new members hang out in our Discord and run some content with us for two weeks or so before transferring to be sure they are happy.

==========

<Rum Runners> US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank (Horde)

Currently Recruiting:
- Up to 2 Healers: Priest (either spec), Resto Druid, or Holy Paladin preferred, especially with DPS offspecs
- DPS (ranged or melee)
- Will consider tank applicants, especially those with DPS offspecs
- Any non-raiding players (M+ only, social, etc.)

Schedule:
- Wednesday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Thursday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Normal/Alt-friendly “Farm Night” – TBD

About Us:
Rum Runners is a heroic-focused raiding guild with a strong sense of community and a history of achieving AOTC in previous raid tiers. Our players are mature and know how to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while still achieving our progression goal. We are looking for players who enjoy killing bosses but want to have fun doing it. We are a family – many of our members have met in real life and we plan to continue fostering this rad community, hopefully with you in it!

Current Progression:
- 7/8 Heroic Uldir
- 8/8 Normal Uldir

What We Offer:
- Compact, council-style leadership that welcomes member feedback
- Monthly guild “Town Hall” meetings
- Guild events with Pretty Sweet Prizes™
- M+ fun!
- No raging raid leads
- Players who enjoy other games together outside of WoW (Overwatch, League, and HOTS are popular, as well as many FoTM games)
- An active Discord (text and voice chat)

Discord - Lisa/Stormlight#0819 (preferred)
Battle.net – Stormlight#11486
Or, fill out our application at http://bit.ly/RumRunnersGuild
Contact me at Bootee#1766 would like to talk more to you.
Hey Granbow,

<Quantum> - Illidan, is a newly formed guild of friends, a few of which have experience raiding and others who are just now getting into it (but fast learners). We are aiming to push heroic and mythic progression each tier as well as do other end game content like keystone dungeons.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST and are seeking members that are looking to help us grow and maintain a stable raid roster. We are a chill group and mainly in it for the fun, but also want to see bosses drop. Currently, we are 8/8N and 7/8H, looking to finish heroic and plan on moving into mythic (keeping the same schedule) once we fill in our last few spots to make 20man.

We are currently in need of dps for our team (with no hunters atm), so we can potentially offer you a core spot if you like would like to check us out and like the fit!

I totally understand the whole "being behind on gear" thing, but that's ok; item level can be fixed, but competence, experience, and commitment is something we are really interested in. If you are interested, we will be continuing our heroic progression Tuesday if you want to tag along and see how we operate. Please add me on battlenet so we can discuss this further! Val#12876
< LökTar > (8/8N 7/8H) Is recruiting players for Heroic/Mythic Uldir. We're recruiting those that are interested in raiding, be it returning players; those that wanted to raid but never quite got to the point in Legion, or anyone that's looking for a fresh start in a brand new expansion. We are by no means a hardcore guild; if anything we're pretty chilled and laid back, consisting out of a group of veteran (and new!) players who just want to down some bosses and get some fat l00ts in the process! However we do like to continue to push ourselves and always keep progressing if there is more content to progress in to- be it moving forward into mythic or bashing our heads against some high mythic+ keys; that being said, in raids we don't treat players like numbers on a meter or a class having to fill a specific role. Our top priority is to have fun while we move forward into the current content! We are also casual friendly!

Raid days:
Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm to 10:00pm server (Pacific Standard Time).
Optional Friday Nights at 7:00pm to 10:00pm or whenever we decide to end the night.

Recruitment Needs:
360+ Item Lvl
2 Melee DPS (Death Knight/Druid/Warrior)
2 Range DPS (Hunter/Priest/Boomkin/Lock)

What we offer:
-A set raiding scheduled of two nights a week (6 hours).
-A chilled, non-toxic raiding environment.
-Activities outside of raiding, such as but not limited to mythic +.
-Progression through current content with a set goal in mind, either AoTC achievement or moving into mythic.
-Understanding and reasonable patience with regards to attendance, we realize that everyone has a life outside the game.
-Gems/Enchants/Flasks and accesses to the guild bank/guild repairs.

What we are looking for:
We like to keep a drama free, non-toxic environment and because of that we value personality first, with raid-awareness following closely behind, with that being said we do however have a few expectations;

-Discord, we use this during raids to communicate. You don't have to talk but you do need to listen.
-Attendance and the ability to show up on time, with exceptions to those that tell us ahead of time they won't be able to make it.
-Be prepared for what boss(es) we will be working on a given night by either watching videos or reading strat guides.
-Have appropriate Gems/enchants/Azerite Gear/etc for the spec(s) you will be playing.
-Elitism/Racism/Sexism/Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. We would like everyone to be respectful to their fellow raiders!

How do I apply?
There are two ways you can apply, either by filling out our application form (https://form.jotform.com/Hekari/LoktarApply) or by talking to a officer directly! (you can do both!) Our battle tags have been posted down at the bottom of this page for your convenience; feel free to add one or all of us!

Note: Although we do consider everyone that's applying; if you're going to go fill out an application we may not get back to you if you are not the class(es) we are advertising for. Generally we try to get back to everyone that's been approved within one to two days!

If you want more information or if you have any questions feel free to contact me via my battletag: Roman#12204

Thanks~
10/28/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Luckytwice
Seraph's Disasterpiece team could use a hunter to complete our mythic roster!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement

Bevents open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Sent in an app!
10/28/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Atreyû
< LökTar > (8/8N 7/8H) Is recruiting players for Heroic/Mythic Uldir. We're recruiting those that are interested in raiding, be it returning players; those that wanted to raid but never quite got to the point in Legion, or anyone that's looking for a fresh start in a brand new expansion. We are by no means a hardcore guild; if anything we're pretty chilled and laid back, consisting out of a group of veteran (and new!) players who just want to down some bosses and get some fat l00ts in the process! However we do like to continue to push ourselves and always keep progressing if there is more content to progress in to- be it moving forward into mythic or bashing our heads against some high mythic+ keys; that being said, in raids we don't treat players like numbers on a meter or a class having to fill a specific role. Our top priority is to have fun while we move forward into the current content! We are also casual friendly!

Raid days:
Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm to 10:00pm server (Pacific Standard Time).
Optional Friday Nights at 7:00pm to 10:00pm or whenever we decide to end the night.

Recruitment Needs:
360+ Item Lvl
2 Melee DPS (Death Knight/Druid/Warrior)
2 Range DPS (Hunter/Priest/Boomkin/Lock)

What we offer:
-A set raiding scheduled of two nights a week (6 hours).
-A chilled, non-toxic raiding environment.
-Activities outside of raiding, such as but not limited to mythic +.
-Progression through current content with a set goal in mind, either AoTC achievement or moving into mythic.
-Understanding and reasonable patience with regards to attendance, we realize that everyone has a life outside the game.
-Gems/Enchants/Flasks and accesses to the guild bank/guild repairs.

What we are looking for:
We like to keep a drama free, non-toxic environment and because of that we value personality first, with raid-awareness following closely behind, with that being said we do however have a few expectations;

-Discord, we use this during raids to communicate. You don't have to talk but you do need to listen.
-Attendance and the ability to show up on time, with exceptions to those that tell us ahead of time they won't be able to make it.
-Be prepared for what boss(es) we will be working on a given night by either watching videos or reading strat guides.
-Have appropriate Gems/enchants/Azerite Gear/etc for the spec(s) you will be playing.
-Elitism/Racism/Sexism/Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. We would like everyone to be respectful to their fellow raiders!

How do I apply?
There are two ways you can apply, either by filling out our application form (https://form.jotform.com/Hekari/LoktarApply) or by talking to a officer directly! (you can do both!) Our battle tags have been posted down at the bottom of this page for your convenience; feel free to add one or all of us!

Note: Although we do consider everyone that's applying; if you're going to go fill out an application we may not get back to you if you are not the class(es) we are advertising for. Generally we try to get back to everyone that's been approved within one to two days!

If you want more information or if you have any questions feel free to contact me via my battletag: Roman#12204

Thanks~

I guess you missed the part where I said I'm only available till midnight EST, which is quite a bit earlier than your posted times :P
Bump! Up to 347 now :D
just recently shed a hunter, would love another to fill the gap. Would be a few ilvl gear difference, but nothing we couldnt fix with some time.

========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
    Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
    Server: Sargeras - High Pop
    Faction: Alliance
    Focus: PvE - 20m Progression Raiding
    Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 2/8M
    Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-12m EST
    Voice Server: Discord
    Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)
    Website: http://www.severitygaming.com/ (Under Construction)
    Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience:
EST: 8pm-12m
CST: 7p-11p
MST: 6p-10p
PST: 5p-9p

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
    Please add the following btags:
    Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!
10/28/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Nastaskia
just recently shed a hunter, would love another to fill the gap. Would be a few ilvl gear difference, but nothing we couldnt fix with some time.

========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
    Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
    Server: Sargeras - High Pop
    Focus: PvE - 20m Progression Raiding
    Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 2/8M
    Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-12m EST
    Voice Server: Discord
    Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)
    Website: http://www.severitygaming.com/ (Under Construction)
    Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience:
EST: 8pm-12m
CST: 7p-11p
MST: 6p-10p
PST: 5p-9p

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
    Please add the following btags:
    Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

I'm horde unfortunately. Sorry :(
Server: Stormrage
Guild: [not created yet]; using Community function
Raid Days: Sunday & Monday [Not opposed to adding Tuesday if needed]
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST [Yes, we pull quickly!]
Goal: Starting 8.1, to be AOTC! Clear Heroic and work on a Mythic roster

We are a bunch of washed up Vanilla/ex-hardcore players that are now more semi-hardcore, yet need to down content at a decent rate. We are looking for other experienced/skilled/versatile players that understand mechanics and want to have a good time while clearing content. We want to create a long-lasting guild/friendships with a great environment. Couples/Marriage friendly, as we have a few already!

We are currently using the Community feature for heroic raids to make sure our group is in sync before making the transfer to Stormrage. This gives everyone a sense that we are in this for the long haul, to make sure everyone is on the same page, and personalities click.

Our current make up:
- Monk & Druid MT
- Druid, Monk, Priest(or Pally) Healers *Need 1 more for Mythic, pref RShaman
- Shadow Priest & Hunter as RDPS *Def recruiting all DPS slots

Pug life is a rough life.. We all have different experience, ranging from 5/8H to 3/8 M. We are now ready to get the show on the road, recruit more people, and clear this content!

Please feel free to contact me on bnet if interested in being a part of something new and fresh! Ashley1640#1792
Up up up
Hello there,

My guild (Rigged) is a highly established multi-team raiding guild on Thrall. We are a very active guild, our members push mythic+, and PvP outside of raid content.

My team (Rapture) is a weekend team, Friday and Saturday night 9PM-12AM ET. We are 7/8 Heroic, and 1/8 Mythic.

If a weekend team doesn't suit your needs, we have 7 other raid teams during the week! They are all Heroic or Mythic progression.

Bnet: Banana8008#1675

Please refer to our recruitment discord for more information on our teams, and the application process:
https://discord.gg/ddunRH
10/28/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Neithiä
Hello there,

My guild (Rigged) is a highly established multi-team raiding guild on Thrall. We are a very active guild, our members push mythic+, and PvP outside of raid content.

My team (Rapture) is a weekend team, Friday and Saturday night 9PM-12AM ET. We are 7/8 Heroic, and 1/8 Mythic.

If a weekend team doesn't suit your needs, we have 7 other raid teams during the week! They are all Heroic or Mythic progression.

Bnet: Banana8008#1675

Please refer to our recruitment discord for more information on our teams, and the application process:
https://discord.gg/ddunRH

Discord link is broke :P
I HAVE A CORE SPOT FOR YOU WE ARE 7/8 HEROIC AND GOING FOR 8/8 THIS THURSDAY I DO NOT HAVE A HUNTER AT THE MOMENT AND DONT WORRIE ABOUT GEAR WE WILL GEAR YOU UP . LETS TALK WOLF#1686
Bumperino