General Discussion
most of the current team at blizzard working on this game
Asmongold
10/28/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Clysta
most of the current team at blizzard working on this game

And people with this opinion
Who ever is in charge of the story.
I don't understand the question.
If I'm still enjoying WoW when the next expac comes out I'll buy it (probably preorder again), if I'm not then I won't.
Hrafn. He got drunk and fell on it once, another time won't hurt no one.
Sylvanas.
No one. I already plan on it.
10/28/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Malochai
No one, I mean, I'd just buy it, I am already in this deep, I might as well keep swimming.

That's what I thought about Hearthstone until I finally got tired of their pay-to-win/have fun with cool decks philosophy and uninstalled.

It's surprisingly easy to quit Blizzard games cold turkey when you realize there are hundreds of other/better games out there to play.
10/28/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Hamoron
Jaina

NPC/in game wise this.

Developer wise, no one. I think BFA was potentially rushed, but I also think it needed to go live and have a lot more data collected on the first set of azerite traits for them to get a better understanding of what (and what not) to do and how to tune them. I'm not saying it as a defense for blizz, and it definitely sucked, but I think moving forward we're going to have a pretty good expansion and I'm not known for being optimistic.
10/28/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Jagdtiger
Probably something like she gets the last hit on N'zoth, screams "Azeroth is free" and then all the characters that hated her say something like "wow, I was really wrong to doubt her, she is so cool and edgy. I wish I was like her and wish she was my girlfriend.".

This is so gawd-awful bad, it sounds legit.
that big mouthed lawyer.
not literally of course, but he has to be demoted from his current position, this game has been getting tangibly worse since he took over. Give him the job of scrubbing the toilets or something.
10/28/2018 03:37 PMPosted by Coffee
not literally of course, but he has to be demoted from his current position, this game has been getting tangibly worse since he took over. Give him the job of scrubbing the toilets or something.

A gentleman calls it "Master Latrine Engineer", thank you very much.
I don't want to see Jaina die. If she dies, who will I insist is a dreadlord?

Nah, Jaina has to live and so does Sylvanas.
Sylvanas. By the hands of Jaina because every Horde here wants Jaina to die despite her being on the side of genocide twice now. Theramore and Teldrassil.
Malfurion.
Next expac? Let them clean up the bodies of this train wreck before they worry about crashing a plane on top of it.
Nobody. I'll pre-order it the first available day like usual.
Ion
RNG, and time gating
It would take more than Sylvanas dying for me to buy the next expansion or even BfA. I have to actually be interested in playing through the story.