Story

General Discussion
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/story

noun, plural sto·ries.

1. a narrative, either true or fictitious, in prose or verse, designed to interest, amuse, or instruct the hearer or reader; tale.
2. a fictitious tale, shorter and less elaborate than a novel.
3. such narratives or tales as a branch of literature: song and story.

Where's the story Blizzard?

No, seriously.

What are you attempting to do with World of Warcraft these days? There's a story, but what the hell does it truly end up saying, SHOWing to me, as a player?

On point 1, what is WoW trying to teach, amuse, inform, or better my life, by being a fun escape, and yet, I don't see it?

On point 2, WoW is more of a novel now, in a way. It's more a visual novel, but, in a way, I guess WoW can be considered to be a collection of short stories or Chapters in a book that is slowly going from a novella towards a true novel.

On point 3, WoW is a story.

And that's kinda the problem here. Why is WoW a story I should feel invested in at this point in time? Blizzard, you give and you take, sometimes the same thing, just in different times, and with no apparent regard to what this does to the game itself.

WoW is a world, a story, a narrative, and above all, it seems like both the Alliance and the Horde are VASTLY different entities to the Developers when compared to me, a player.

Why?
"The webster dictionary defines..." zzzzzzzzzzzzz
If you look up annoying, your picture is in the definition! No joke man try it!
And people wonder why the Dev's are convinced they need not care...