Playing the Classic Demo

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7
Indie gaming company
How many people were going to play Vanilla but lost all interest in Blizzard after BlizzCon?
its crazy that even with some of the aspects of classic butchered, its still so much better/complete of a game than any expansion

it feels/looks like a traditional MMORPG.. which is what it was

BFA, and all the expansions especially after WOTLK, but my personal opinion as much as people liked WOTLK, was that it no longer felt like a MMORPG but just a RPG that happens to have global cities
Am hour? Think I’ll be able to find Mankrik’s wife in that amount of time?
11/01/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Hellhørn
When people realize it takes 60 min of play time to grind 3 copper in Vanilla, theres gonna be some unhappy campers here lol.

Damn, that's a Donald Trump level hyperbolic statement.
Geez, you people whine about everything!
11/01/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Hellhørn
When people realize it takes 60 min of play time to grind 3 copper in Vanilla, theres gonna be some unhappy campers here lol.

not it doesn't ?? gold acquisition is slower but not this slow
Hey guys, just wondering how I can play the WoW classic demo? or is it just for selected players atm ?

Thanks in advanced for the responses :)
11/07/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Redhornet
Hey guys, just wondering how I can play the WoW classic demo? or is it just for selected players atm ?

Thanks in advanced for the responses :)

If you purchased a virtual ticket you have access to it and can download it. I believe playtime ends tomorrow though. :(
Wish they would extend it, have been having a lot of fun playing this again after so many years even if it is only 15 - 19.

Give it a week longer or something.
11/01/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Ythisens
UPDATE: We've extended the demo another week!

Just reposting this here as well but we've extended the demo another week!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769669442#1
Thank you Ythisens been having a good time in there myself
YES!!!!
is there a time when NON virtual ticket buyers will get access to a demo or beta?
Trying out the demo is awesome and sad. Its fun having so many unique abilities back and the thrill of playing in a small window of the past that you have forgotten. Then you feel sad when you realize how watered down and safe retail truly is compared to 12years ago.
While I love the idea of trying this out again, I think it will crash and burn. People will stop playing. You need an active guild to progress back then, not many lfg, leading to sub par gear from pugs, frustration etc. There aren't gonna be very many active guilds willing to put in the hours and hours needed for these old raids.

I can remember atonement quests needed for raids, and hours of farming mats, rep, arrows, rep for arrows.