Saurfang the patsy

Story Forum
1 2 3 8 Next
It’s official. Saurfang is working for Anduin. Everything is awful.
Still better than working for Sylvanas, I mean have you seem her dental plan?
Now look at Anduin's dental plan. Better bang for the buck. And Saurfang teeth could use an upgrade if you know what I am saying.
He isn't working "for" Anduin. Anduin let him go with no strings attached.

Their goals align, but there isn't some written agreement or compromise.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, QUISLING HORDE IS A GO!
11/02/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Darethy
quisling?
Don’t worry, there is probably another patch before we are conscripted into Anduin’s horde.
Hes working with Anduin. LMAO Anduin has no faith in the Alliance if you think about it.
11/02/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Withpuppys
11/02/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Darethy
quisling?

Quisling is a term that means traitor because of one guy named quisling during ww2. He was a collaberator with the n@zis.
If you really think about it, the only part that makes it infuriating is that Blizzard seems to think it's an epic cinematic telling a story that we're on board with, because it was always pretty obvious that this was exactly how Saurfang was going to get out.

Blizzard thinks we wanted to see it, and it's that delusion that's dumbfounding.
:-)
We've all been calling him a traitor for a reason.
11/02/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Xantheda
Everything is awful.

No its not. Having the traitor ally with Anduin ensures Sylvans' side will win in the horde "civil war". There is no world where the alliance saving the horde from itself would ever be accepted by the horde playerbase. Everyone was calling him a traitor in twitch chat in case anyone doesn't believe me.
The Traitor Saurfang indeed.
11/02/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Artanu
11/02/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Xantheda
Everything is awful.

No its not. Having the traitor ally with Anduin ensures Sylvans' side will win in the horde "civil war". There is no world where the alliance saving the horde from itself would ever be accepted by the horde playerbase. Everyone was calling him a traitor in twitch chat in case anyone doesn't believe me.

Woah we traveled back to the MoP era!
11/02/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Kalorea
Quisling is a term that means traitor because of one guy named quisling during ww2. He was a collaberator with the n@zis.
But the Alliance isn't the one running death camps or gassing elves.

: ^)
You know the story is bad when lots of players rather get the slaver Goblin as warchief than the current options.
11/02/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Ariël
You know the story is bad when lots of players rather get the slaver Goblin as warchief than the current options.

I mean if Gallywix can ensure that most of the Horde can get Isekai'd and have sexy sex-slaves as their waifus I'd be down for that
Just because Anduin freed him doesn’t confirm jack that he’s working for the Alliance. They just literally have the same goal of deposing Sylvanas, this is literally nothing new for Saurfang since it’s been established since the Old Soldier cinematic that he needed to stop Sylvanas.
So Saurfang is working for Anduin...

...even though Anduin hasn't set any terms.

Hasn't imposed any requirements from Saurfang.

Hasn't threatened him with anything to compel cooperation.

And was simply let free from his cell with no negotiations.

But he's totally working for Anduin, guyz, for real. Saurfang is a traitor, lol.
I don't see how letting him out of a cell and asking for help to end a war is making him a puppet. I don't see anduin making deals, agreements or anything with saufdang