Do not calm down

Classic Discussion
Post all of the things in this thread that Blizzard has got completely wrong in the Classic Demo.

Sever/subzone Sharding
LFG mechanic exists in the client
Modern Graphics/Lightning (no nighttime)
Modern Weather Effects
Battle.net chat (can msg other faction)
Meeting Stones Summon players
Legion itemization (+1 crit)
Guild Banks
Map Calendar
Can only see your own and winning roll on loot
"Main spec" priority loot system if players roll the same
Getting Buffs doesn't remove HP
Shamans can equip 2h without skill
16 Debuff slots
Increased Attack/Aoe Range on both Players/Mobs
No keyring
New Text Font
New Combat Text
New Sound Effects
New Spell Animations
New locked Legion Camera Distance
Standardized Hitboxes
GCD is too fast
Increased Item Droprate
Can't jump while underwater
No Moonwalking
Higher Out of Combat Health/Mana Regen
Erratic Energy Regen
Higher default player movement speed
No Channeling/Casting Pushback from ranged attacks
Los breaks Channeling
No Spell resisting (claimed to be extremely low % chance)
Wanding Auto Rotates to face your target
Crits do 2x damage, instead of 1.5 (changed in MoP)
Slowfall slows Jump speed
View Enemy Nameplates from farther away
Standardized 2.0 attack speed on all pets
Resurrecting puts the target on full HP/Mana
Using Pet attack give combat instantly
Pet stops attacking if player stealth
No Combat from Bloodrage
No Combat from Charge
Charge has different mechanics, can't jump stun
Slow doesn't effect charge speed
Slow doesn't cause player to walk below 30%
Can't sheep tagged mobs
Rogues can transfer combo points
Can Cast dispel abilities without anything to remove
No Looting Chests in Combat
Magic Dust is Instant Cast
Enemys don't parry or dodge if you have cap wep skill for lvl
Warlock Pet dismissed immedatly when summoning another pet

Just to name a few. Now your turn. Keep this list alive.
They didn't change enough to further upset the nochangers more than they currently are unfortunately
You know what is the biggest reason I don't have faith in Classic anymore? It's not the /lfg left in, not 200% spell criticals, nothing right now in the demo (It's still bad though).

It's !@#$ing Diablo Mobile. That shows there is no level to which they will not step in EA's wake.
100% agree. I do not welcome these changes. Vanilla or bust.
Calm, cool, collected feedback doesn't work. Blizzard ignored all that feedback for BFA and looks how it turned out. We need to be load and vocal like we were with the Nost shutdown.
NO SHARDING
There is a fantastic post on the forums that is clearly and politely posting feedback. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769598740?page=6#post-114

We're not even in beta yet. They obviously used what they had completed, then backfilled with retail things to patch the holes they haven't gotten to. Relax.
Classic Demo
11/03/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Starman
[quote]Classic Demo

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769548630#post-15
Unfortunately, Blizzard has stated they want to work with the community, meanwhile they did nothing. This project is just for show if things remain. Unfortunately I don't see things changing no matter what players say.

Hit them where it hurts, their wallet. Show them they did Classic Wrong make it have extremely low numbers where they lose more money cause of all the changes.
Wait, Combo Points are transferring?? This is basically all post-Cata game mechanics.
11/03/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Syradra
Hit them where it hurts, their wallet. Show them they did Classic Wrong make it have extremely low numbers where they lose more money cause of all the changes.

I disagree with this, we still have time before summer next year. We just need to find a way for customers to give feedback to activision
NO SHARDING BLIZZARD
11/03/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Therydos
11/03/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Syradra

I disagree with this, we still have time before summer next year. We just need to find a way for customers to give feedback to activision

Have you seen any feedback from a Beta actually make it into the game for release that Blizzard had? At least for WoW? I haven't, that is why I don't see them changing anything. I mean look at WoD, players had stated they didn't want more mission tables, what does Blizzard do? Give us more mission tables in Legion.
11/03/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Syradra

Have you seen any feedback from a Beta actually make it into the game for release that Blizzard had? At least for WoW? I haven't, that is why I don't see them changing anything. I mean look at WoD, players had stated they didn't want more mission tables, what does Blizzard do? Give us more mission tables in Legion.

ya, that stuff doesn't work, like, maybe sending the heads of activision the cut off heads of the celestial stead with a note saying "No Sharting"
Vanilla needs to be vanilla. I'd take a graphics toggle option and maybe a LFG tool like the one for mythic+ (doesn't autojoin but lists the group, so that people won't spam trade channel). All I want
Looking at the list here one thing that I didn't notice but want so badly is the night time darkness again.
We are at most 8 months from Classic and there are more problems than things they got right. I wish I could be more optimistic but it seems like the current WoW team just doesn't understand what made Classic so great, why it changed the face of gaming.
This post is irresponsible, toxic trash. Or a really lousy troll. I have personally tested and debunked the following from your spammed list. The rest I will test, if possible.

Modern Graphics/Lightning - nighttime is back; tested it last night
Legion itemization (+1 crit) - as yet haven't seen crit on anything
Guild Banks - cant be claimed or tested since we have no capital city/bank access - DUH!
Getting Buffs doesn't remove HP - it does on MoTW
Increased Attack/Aoe Range on both Players/Mobs - BS - ranges are good
No keyring - no keys yet
New Text Font - looks the same to me
New Combat Text - looks the same to me
New Sound Effects - they all sound the same to me
New locked Legion Camera Distance - nonsense, range is as I remember it
GCD is too fast - nope. It's good.
Increased Item Droprate - hard to test without large sample
Can't jump while underwater - are you serious?
Higher Out of Combat Health/Mana Regen - tests show otherwise
Erratic Energy Regen - nope; tested; good ; regens in blocks at confirmed rate
Higher default player movement speed - nope; tested; good
No Channeling/Casting Pushback from ranged attacks - wrong -pushback exists
No Spell resisting (claimed to be extremely low % chance) - incorrect; resist procs seem normal
Wanding Auto Rotates to face your target - false - you must turn
Slowfall slows Jump speed - incorrect ; no effect
View Enemy Nameplates from farther away - likely incorrect ; seems to be as it was
Rogues can transfer combo points - incorrect; they cannot
Can Cast dispel abilities without anything to remove - was like that in 1.12
No Looting Chests in Combat - was like that in 1.12
Enemys don't parry or dodge if you have cap wep skill for lvl - hard to test without large sample; dependent on mob level

If anyone has tested these as well and found contradictory results, please say so. But I'm in the demo right now and looking at all claims.
I absolutely will not be coming back to this ridiculous game if they cannot even get classic right. You want my subscription back? Classic has to be classic. Sharding is a deal breaker, 100%. Once again Blizzard has found a way to get NEGATIVE press from their major yearly reveal/press event. Classic Demo has gotten negative press, so has your decision to release "Diablo Mobile", sure a lot of people were asking for that. Woo, so excited. Really, I swear.

BFA is a disaster. Your sub numbers are tanking. The only thing that's going to save you and stop the bleeding is releasing a CREDIBLE version of CLASSIC WoW. That's it. That means no sharding. That means as close to a 1:1 copy of Vanilla WoW, as feasibly possible. The only thing that should limit you from reaching that 1:1 copy is legitimate technical hurdles that prohibit certain features from being included. This is a project for the community, it always has been, which is why we fought for it for a decade while Blizzard gave us their smarmy tone about how we really didn't know what we wanted, or how we were just naive. No one cares about your opinion or take on what Classic WoW should be, really they don't. They care about having the ability to play the ACTUAL game they played in 2004-2006. It's really that simple.

We have given you the benefit of the doubt for a year now. Now it's time to speak up as a community and do everything we can to ensure Classic WoW doesn't become what BFA is. Absolutely NO sharding. Individual realms with individual communities, period. Sharding is fundamentally against the spirit of the classic game in every way. It may be a useful technical tool to control server load but it breaks the spirit of the original game and the bottom line is, if you want to get subs back, and you want to increase your monthly profits, classic has to stay classic. I don't care if it takes you longer to do it that way, I'll gladly wait because like I said... the ONLY way I am coming back and giving this company even more of my money is if they stay true to their word and deliver on the credible classic experience we've been asking for for 10 years now.

We just want vanilla WoW, as it was. No sharding, no x-faction communication through b.net. I'll forgive all the other technical glitches and bugs like being able to type /lfr in console and have the window pop up in game, I don't care about that stuff because obviously they had to get something out quickly for BlizzCon. What I care about are core features being implemented that are fundamentally opposed to the original game. What I care about is some developers personal "vision" getting in the way of releasing the actual classic game as was promised. I say all this as respectfully as I can, and I have been very respectful on this forum when I've made comments in the past....We do NOT want vanilla-lite™. We want vanilla.