H 2.2 this season LF Glad push

Arenas
I’ve only been playing with lfg this season and I’m looking for a team to push to glad with. I’m not perfect and don’t expect you to be though would like a consistent team we can synergize well with.

Oceanic preferably though I’ve grown to adapt to US.

Joey#14849
I love how free glad has become that even 2200 (for the last decade) players like Jxxey here, who JUST achieved his first duelist ever, genuinely believes he deserves and is capable of glad. The saddest part is, he probably could get it. This xpac sucks.
I love how free glad has become that even 2200 players like Jxxey here, who JUST achieved his first duelist ever, genuinely believes he deserves and is capable of glad. This xpac sucks.

Get off your high horse, when i played back in cata i was a teen, played from Australia with !@#$ ping and didn’t even know how to comprehend strats.
I achieved my ‘first duelist’ playing with random people, achieving no synergy and just having a laugh in the game.
People like you are so damn volatile, didn’t you ever learn to keep your mouth shut if you don’t have anything nice to say?
All i did was post reaching out for consistent partners to try and push glad rating, to the majority of players of this game, Glad is not free. You might be of higher skill and it may be a joke for you, congratulations at being great at a game.

Enjoy failing irl xo
You got duelist from 2s after 700 games. You're 1900 in 3s with over 800 games played and you suddenly think you're a glad level player. Get out.
11/05/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Scøøper
You got duelist from 2s after 700 games. You're 1900 in 3s with over 800 games played and you suddenly think you're a glad level player. Get out.

I apologise dearly i completely forgot i couldn’t play more games for the fun of it and that arena is solely based off of my skill levels.

You’re quite the moron aren’t you?

3s i play with friends as DK / WW for laughs.
2s i find randoms to play with.

I have not taken this season seriously, until this point where i do want to push for the mount.

Stop making yourself look like an idiot.
11/05/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Scøøper
I love how free glad has become that even 2200 (for the last decade) players like Jxxey here, who JUST achieved his first duelist ever, genuinely believes he deserves and is capable of glad. The saddest part is, he probably could get it. This xpac sucks.

Kid gets carried at the end of legion and bfa and thinks he's good lmao.
11/05/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Jcruz

My favourite part is ‘for the last decade’ when he hasn’t realised that I hadn’t actually played since cata lol
11/05/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Jxxey
11/05/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Jcruz

My favourite part is ‘for the last decade’ when he hasn’t realised that I hadn’t actually played since cata lol

Seriously. So many kids tryharding for achieves for the first time ever in recent xpacs that have had the least interest from ‘last decade’ players. It’s hilarious they don’t realize they were the very “casuals getting free glad” back then that they are supposedly calling out today.
Hey! 2070CR right now, been bouncing between 2050-2150.

I am US though, PKX#11920 if you're interested in a warrior.
11/05/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Scøøper

https://www.arenamate.net/US/tichondrius/Teleios/history#!3v3

You got your 50 wins for glad yet managed to stay below 2500 with this insane inflation?

Why are you attacking people on the forums

WoWs a really competitive game, especially the past 3 expansions.

He mostly LFGs. I can't imagine having to go through that cancer to 2.2k so I applaud him for that. Only way you can get better is by spamming games so not sure why the salt.
11/05/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Jxxey
I’ve only been playing with lfg this season and I’m looking for a team to push to glad with. I’m not perfect and don’t expect you to be though would like a consistent team we can synergize well with.

Oceanic preferably though I’ve grown to adapt to US.

Joey#14849

Ive actually been contemplating moving this toon back to Horde since all my rl friends stopped playing BFA. If I do ill reference this thread back and send you an add, id like a group opposed to randoms as well
11/05/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Jxxey
I love how free glad has become that even 2200 players like Jxxey here, who JUST achieved his first duelist ever, genuinely believes he deserves and is capable of glad. This xpac sucks.

Get off your high horse, when i played back in cata i was a teen, played from Australia with !@#$ ping and didn’t even know how to comprehend strats.
I achieved my ‘first duelist’ playing with random people, achieving no synergy and just having a laugh in the game.
People like you are so damn volatile, didn’t you ever learn to keep your mouth shut if you don’t have anything nice to say?
All i did was post reaching out for consistent partners to try and push glad rating, to the majority of players of this game, Glad is not free. You might be of higher skill and it may be a joke for you, congratulations at being great at a game.

Enjoy failing irl xo

this is what you expect from wow arena forum lol....people being toxic plus endless complaints just about everything
Glad i came back to this thread to seeing that not the entire community is full of douche’s lol

11/05/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Avrek
Hey! 2070CR right now, been bouncing between 2050-2150.

I am US though, PKX#11920 if you're interested in a warrior.

happy to play some games man! Throw me an add :) weekends will probably line up time zones :)
Bump
11/05/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Caster
You got your 50 wins for glad yet managed to stay below 2500 with this insane inflation?

Played like 30 something games since I got glad second week of the season...calm down there bud lmao. Game is boring and dead.
God you're toxic af lmao.
Salty people up in here
11/08/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Scøøper

Played like 30 something games since I got glad second week of the season...calm down there bud lmao. Game is boring and dead.
'

Literally toxic af and have nothing valuable to ad to this post.

Salty has beens like you are ruining the arena community, there is no question about it.

guy posted asking for partners and what he wants to push and luckily we had you here to post your trash opinion that he doesnt deserve it even if he gets it. Wow cant figure out why more people dont want to arena when we have such positive and encouraging players like you. Hopefully bliz can keep their game alive with the 100 people like you that believe theyre the only ones that "earned" their rating.
11/08/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Scøøper

hey man..u want some extra salt with those fries?