Since the last Alliance Azerite emissary...

General Discussion
* The Red Sox won the World Series
* Blizzard pissed off a lot of Diablo fans
* Anduin became a man
* The Chiefs won another 2 games
* The Rams lost their first game of the year
* League of Legends Worlds (all of it)
* Time went back an hour
* The midterm elections
* We've gotten AP almost every other day
* We've gotten 3 weapon emissary quests
* The Alliance finally had 100 guilds down mythic G'huun
* The Horde got four Azerite caches
* An entire Warfront cycle happened

A lot can happen in 11 days. I thought Blizzard wanted us to have better access to high level Azerite? The Alliance still exists, you know.
Just reset. Have you checked? I have an azerite cache now, and my last previously was 7 days back.
11/06/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Dvis
Just reset. Have you checked? I have an azerite cache now, and my last previously was 7 days back.

It's a weapon for Alliance.
Remember how long it took for Horde to get a weapon cache? While Alliance had multiple?

Back when weapon caches mattered?
This could be me being dumb, but wouldn't you think they would make emissaries the same for both factions?
11/06/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Akston
Remember how long it took for Horde to get a weapon cache? While Alliance had multiple?

Which is exactly why the emissary rewards should be the same across factions.
11/06/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Bearfu
11/06/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Akston

Which is exactly why the emissary rewards should be the same across factions.

We your op had a rather HordeBias (tm) vibe to it ;)
The horde have received 4 since the last time we received one.
Another day, another weapon and not Azerite. It wouldn't be so bad if weapons at least scaled to competitive ilvls like Azerite...
meanwhile I only want gold emissaries.
It’s been 2 weeks since the last emissary reward azerite gear pretty much since they changed the ap and gold rewards. Blizzard claims to know that the availability of the gear is important yet it is still not available so out of the three ways to get azerite gear above lvl340 the emissary reward is broken the weekly chest is double rng and raid drops are few and far between what are we suppose to do if we are trying to progress in the game
I love progressing on M zekk'vos while wearing a chest piece that's 3 tiers behind the content i'm progressing thru, and I especially love the fact that along with the rarity of azerite emissaries now(at this rate we're looking at one for the month) I still have a 2 out of 3 chance to pull something useless out when it finally does pop.
Ok this is actually ridiculous, it's been over 2 weeks since alliance has had an azerite emissary. What the hell is going on? Can we get some sort of response from a blue please?
The dawn of the eleventh day, and still no Azerite in sight for the Alliance. On the bright side, it's not a fourth weapon!
I like the fact that blizzard responds to dungeon xp questions and sub numbers but has no response for this issue over 2 weeks without an azerite cache they must play horde or not play at all
This is ridiculous
And on the twelfth day of QQing, Blizzard gave to us... A single Azerite cache for the Alliance.

It'd be nice to see a few more days in a row to make up for it, but at least we know they're actually still capable of spawning.